Explore the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park, home of the famous Three Sisters. See the Katoomba Falls, a segmented waterfall of the Jamison Valley. Take stunning photos of beautiful Grose Valley and Bridal Veil Falls at Govetts Leap, and visit the quaint mountain towns of Leura, Katoomba, and Blackheath. Drive in comfort in a late-model luxury vehicle to enjoy this 9-hour private guided tour of maximum 6 people.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bailey's Sydney Tours, Sydney, New South Wales 2100 Australia
We begin at Featherdale Wildlife Park to get up close and personal with kangaroos, koalas, wallabies, wombats, dingoes, echidnas, emus, cassowaries, Tasmanian devils, a saltwater crocodile and many other Australian natives
Then on to the Blue Mountains, where you’ll experience the majesty and vast, wild beauty of a heritage-listed national park. Grab spectacular views of the Three Sisters and Katoomba Falls from Eaglehawk Lookout and see the Megalong Valley from Cahills Lookout. Ride the the Scenic Railway and Scenic Cableway into the Jamison Valley for rainforest walks, and grab a final view of the valley from the Scenic Skyway, as well as visiting the quaint mountain towns of Leura and Katoomba
Breathtaking scenery, unique native animals, and the option of taking the Rivercat back to the city at the end of the day
Duration: 9 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Comfortable clothing and sneakers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour
- Local guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Blue Mountains National Park
- Landing and facility fees
- Entrance fees of Featherdale Wildlife Park and Scenic World
- Entry/Admission - Bailey's Sydney Tours
Traveler pickup is offered
I pickup fro anywhere in the metropolitan area
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal, 130 Argyle St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Baileys Sydney in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.