We have the only license to run tours to the Figure 8 Pools!
Did you know that the Royal National Park is the Worlds 2nd oldest National Park? During this experience you will head on a beautiful coastal hike, learn about the National Park, flora and fauna from your passionate guide.
Hike to the famous Figure 8 Pools and explore these unique rock pools, grab photos of this truly breathtaking part of the world and swim in the 8 pool if you like.
Visit several other areas on our full day tour including Wattamolla Beach and Lagoon, Bald Hill Lookout and the Sea Cliff Bridge.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Coast Track, Coast Track, Royal National Park NSW 2233, Australia
3 hour return guided hike to the Figure 8 Pools plus spend time to visit the area
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Figure 8 Pools, Garawarra Farm Road, Royal National Park, New South Wales 2508 Australia
Explore the unique and famous Figure 8 Pools, take a dip in the pools and grab your insta-pics!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wattamolla Beach Road, Wollongong, New South Wales Australia
Visit Sydney's #1 swimming hole at Wattamolla Beach and Lagoon with aqua marine water and take a walk up to providential point
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bald Hill Lookout & Hang Gliding Spot, Lawrence Hargreave Drive, Stanwell Tops, New South Wales 2508 Australia
Take in breathtaking views of the south coast and see where Hang-gliding and Paragliding first took off in Australia
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All guests need a Medium-High fitness level, if over 59 years need high fitness, minimum age is 12 years.
- The hike to the Figure 8 Pools is only accessible during low tide and calm ocean conditions. If the pools are not safe to visit on the day then a longer hike/alternative activity will be offered or in some cases the trip may be cancelled.
- Optional light lunch option is available at an additional $8 AUD per person and must be booked 24 hrs in advance by calling Barefoot Downunder and paid direct to operator.
- This is not a basic walk. Elevation is 700 feet or 215 metres, 3.8 miles or 6 Klms return. Everyone has a different fitness levels and opinions on their ability. If you are fit and very active you will find the hike is no problem. If you are not a generally fit person and do not exercise you will find this hike hard.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Pick-up and drop off from Sydney
- Ultimate views at Australia’s best-known lookout and hang-gliding spots at Bald Hill
- Drive along the famous Sea Cliff Bridge on the Grand Pacific Drive
- Guided coastal hike along the Royal National Park Coast Track (graded medium-hard)
- Visit the Figure 8 Rock Pools, explore the area and grab your insta-famous #figure8pools photo
- Visit Wattamolla Lagoon and Beach to swim and relax
- Spot native animals including birds, lizzards, Wallabies and marine life including whales during the migrational season (May-November)
- Fun and Experienced Adventure Guides
- National Park Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Royal Coast Track
- Lunch and drinks
812 George St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
9 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Barefoot Downunder in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.