We have the only license to take groups into the Figure 8 Pools. Did you know that the Royal National Park is the Worlds 2nd oldest National Park? That’s right! You will also hike down to the famous Figure 8 Pools which are only accessible to reach by foot and spot wildlife along the way.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal National Park Coastal Track, Coast Track, Royal National Park NSW 2233, Australia
3 hour return guided hike to the Figure 8 Pools
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Figure 8 Pools, Garawarra Farm Road, Royal National Park, New South Wales 2508 Australia
Explore the unique and famous Figure 8 Pools, take a dip in the pools and grab your insta-pics!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wattamolla Beach Road, Wollongong, New South Wales Australia
Visit Sydney's #1 swimming hole at Wattamolla Beach and Lagoon with aqua marine water and take a walk up to providential point
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bald Hill Lookout & Hang Gliding Spot, Lawrence Hargreave Drive, Stanwell Tops, New South Wales 2508 Australia
Take in breathtaking views of the south coast and see where Hang-gliding and Paragliding first took off in Australia
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All guests need a Medium-High fitness level, if over 59 years need high fitness, minimum age is 12 years.
- The hike to the Figure 8 Pools is only accessible during low tide and calm ocean conditions. If the pools are not safe to visit on the day then a longer hike/alternative activity will be offered or in some cases the trip may be cancelled.
- Optional light lunch option is available at an additional $8 AUD per person and must be booked 24 hrs in advance by calling Barefoot Downunder and paid direct to operator.
- This is not a basic walk. Elevation is 700 feet or 215 metres, 3.8 miles or 6 Klms return. Everyone has a different fitness levels and opinions on their ability. If you are fit and very active you will find the hike is no problem. If you are not a generally fit person and do not exercise you will find this hike hard.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Pick-up and drop off from Sydney
- Ultimate views at Australia’s best-known lookout and hang-gliding spots at Bald Hill
- Drive along the famous Sea Cliff Bridge on the Grand Pacific Drive
- Guided coastal hike along the Royal National Park Coast Track (graded medium-hard)
- Visit the Figure 8 Rock Pools, explore the area and grab your insta-famous #figure8pools photo
- Swim in aquamarine coloured water at Wattamolla Lagoon and Beach
- Spot native animals including birds, lizzards, Wallabies and marine life including whales during the migrational season (May-November)
- Fun and Experienced Adventure Guides
- Transportation & National Park Fees
- Entry/Admission - Royal National Park Coastal Track
- Lunch and drinks
812 George St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Barefoot Downunder in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.