We have the only license to run tours to the Figure 8 Pools!
Our morning Figure 8 Pools Photography & Hike Experience takes you into the Royal National Park just after sunrise where you will experience the natural beauty of the National Park and the Figure 8 Pools in a different light.
Spot native wildlife including birds, wallabies, lizzards and marine life! Enjoy exploring the unique Figure 8 Pools and take a swim in naturally formed rock pools. Get an early start to the day, beat the crowds and make unforgettable memories on our 1/2 day morning tour from Sydney!
About This Deal
Hike in to the worlds 2nd oldest National Park in the World in coastal rainforest and spot native animals, take in ultimate coastal views, visit the instafamous Figure 8 Pools and explore this spectacular area for a dip and let us help you take that perfect instagram pic!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All guests need a Medium-High fitness level or high fitness level if over 59 yrs, minimum age is 12 years.
- The hike to the Figure 8 Pools is only accessible during low tide and calm ocean conditions. If the pools are not safe to visit on the day the trip will be cancelled.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- 3-hour return guided hike along the Coast Track
- Spend over 1-hour exploring the Figure 8 Pools and, grab your insta-famous #figure8pools photo!
- Spot native wildlife including birds, lizzards, Wallabies, marine life including whales during the migration season (May-Nov)
- Experienced, fun and friendly adventure guide
- Pick up/drop off from select location in Sydney
- National Park fees
- Food and drinks
Sydney Central - 812 George Street, Haymarket
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Barefoot Downunder in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.