Combine the best of both worlds on a private customised Trike and Mustang day tour. Turn heads and feel the wind in your hair on an exhilarating motorcycle trike/Mustang tour of the Barossa Valley.
Enjoy the ultimate Barossa adventure spending half a day on a stunning trike and half a day in a classic 1966 Mustang convertible, as you sample the region’s finest food, wine and sights.
About This Deal
Your private tour is completely customised to you. We’re always happy to share our favourite spots – and our local insights and wine knowledge via the in-helmet intercom.
Here are a few ideas to get your motor running:
• Boutique, historic and famous wine tastings
• Gourmet food tasting at Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop
• Beer or Gin tasting at one of the boutique's
• Cheese sampling at The Barossa Valley Cheese CompanyIncluded in your tour is a delicious lunch at Harvest Kitchen (2 course lunch & glass of wine each), where we will swap over vehicles in readiness for your afternoon of adventure.
Duration: 7 hrs.
2 people: $400 p.p.
3 people: $335 p.p.
What time: 10 a.m. daily
Maximum combined weight: 250 kg.
Tour price includes lunch, all wine tasting, food sampling and entrance fees.
Nervous about being on a motorcycle? Rest assured, our trikes are safe and sturdy on three wheels, and we always ride with helmets and seatbelts. So all you have to do is relax on your comfy open-air lounge.
Need Adelaide or airport pick up?
$250 extra per car. Tour duration is 9 hrs, including transfer to and from Barossa in Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Need Gawler train station pick up?
Add $75, tour duration is 7.5 hrs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children (minimum 8 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Does not include Adelaide pick-up
If staying in the Barossa overnight we will pick you up from your accommodation or if driving up for the day we pick-up from Penfold's Wines at 30 Tanunda Road, Nuriootpa
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Barossa Unique Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.