Combine the best of both worlds on a private customised Trike and Mustang day tour. Turn heads and feel the wind in your hair on an exhilarating motorcycle trike/Mustang tour of the Barossa Valley.
Enjoy the ultimate Barossa adventure spending half a day on a stunning trike and half a day in a classic 1966 Mustang convertible, as you sample the region’s finest food, wine and sights.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barossa Valley, Barossa Valley, South Australia
Turn heads and feel the wind in your hair on an exhilarating private Mustang/Trike combined tour of the Barossa Valley. Enjoy the ultimate luxury, comfort and adventure as you sample the region’s finest food, wine and sights on this customised tour including lunch.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children (minimum 8 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Adelaide pick up not included but if modern Jaguar available return cost is $250. Please contact us.
Penfolds Barossa Valley Cellar Door, 30 Tanunda Rd, Nuriootpa SA 5355, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
If staying in the Barossa we will pick you up from your accommodation or if driving up for the day we pick-up from Penfold's Wines front carpark at 18-28 Tanunda Road, Nuriootpa
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Barossa Unique Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.