Imagine it’s a sunny day and you + favorite crew are having wonderful time on a donut-shaped self drive boat. You skipper along the picturesque Riverbank of the Torrens while enjoying an aussie barbecue or one of our amazing cheese and meat grazers combined with a local glass of wine! Maxin' Relaxin'
About This Deal
BBQ Buoys are much more than rental boats. On a Buoy, you spend valuable time with your partner, your family, your friends or with your colleagues. You experience Adelaide from a new perspective in a unique way no one else in South Australia will offer you and best of all you design your experience as public or private as you like. Just skipper the Buoy to your favorite spot, have a break, relax, chill and grill your barbecue or just bring some nibbles. Local soft- and alcoholic drinks are provided by the BBQ Buoys team which makes it even more convenient for you to enjoy your time in the City.
A cruise on a Buoy is a perfect surprise for a birthday, anniversary, a romantic getaway or sightseeing with your travel mate while visiting South Australia!
• Use of the BBQ Buoy for a 2hrs session,
• 6 Passengers (kids over the age of 12 months count as individual passengers)
• Bluetooth speakers
• Esky and ice for drinks
• Cutlery, plates, cups
• Barbecue grill (excl. food) (please let BBQ Buoys know if you prefer a table top instead)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children over 12 months of age count as individual passengers
- Minimum age to hire the Buoys is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or 50% full refund
- Life jackets are provided for each passenger
- Children under the age of 12 yrs must wear their life jacket at all times on board
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Use of the BBQ Buoy for a 2hrs session,
- 6 Passengers (kids over the age of 12 months count as individual passengers)
- Bluetooth speakers
- Esky and ice for drinks
- Cutlery, plates, cups
- Barbecue grill (excl. food) Inform BBQ Buoys if you need a table top instead
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the BBQ Buoys in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.