0700-0730 Hotel pick ups
0730-0900 Travel to Cleveland, stopping for Kangaroo & Koala viewing.
0900-0940 Vehicular ferry across Moreton Bay. Morning tea & cakes. Marine life watching.
0940-1130 4WD on bush tracks stopping at lakes, lookouts & fauna.
1130-1200 Short walk to North Gorge. Observe dolphins, sea turtles, manta rays & Humpback whales in season.
1200-1430 BBQ lunch on the beach, Fishing, swimming, playing in the sand. Aboriginal artefact presentation, play didgeridoo, throw boomerang.
1430-1500 Beach driving.
1500-1545 Ferry back to Cleveland. Afternoon tea & biscuits.
1545-1715 Return journey to hotels.
What You'll Get
Vehicular ferry across Moreton Bay. Morning tea & cakes. Marine life watching
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must be 6 Months and over
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Afternoon tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Stradbroke Ferries Pty Ltd
- Entry/Admission - Point Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Flinders Beach Campsite
- Entry/Admission - Brown Lake
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from ALL hotels, accommodation between Gold Coast to Brisbane
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the BeachTrekkers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.