Experience luxury with a private helicopter flight from Brisbane to Spicer's Peak Lodge. Elevated over 1km of the picturesque Maryvale, you will have up to two hours to do as you please - whether it's relaxing by the pool, getting pampered in the day spa or dining in their award-winning restaurant. Best of all, your helicopter will be ready when you are. With a quick text message your pilot will get the aircraft ready for the return flight. Enjoy a scenic journey back to Archerfield Airport and be amazed by the breathtaking mountainside beneath you.
Best of all, your helicopter will be ready when you are. With a quick text message your pilot will get the aircraft ready for the return flight. Customers can also enjoy the option of adding a scenic journey back to Archerfield Airport via the beautiful Brisbane CBD, or the spectacular Gold Coast beaches - both offering incredible photo opportunities
What You'll Get
Your flight starts at Archerfield Airport. After a safety brief, you will board your personal helicopter and depart towards the south. Soaring to and 4000ft you will be flown directly to Spicers Peak Lodge. After just half an hour, we will then land right outside the lodge. With up to two hours there (can be extended with prior notice), you're free to enjoy a massage, or why not a grab a bite at Restaurant Peak. The choice is yours. Best of all, you can depart whenever you wish; with a quick text message your pilot will get your aircraft ready for your departure. On the way back why not enjoy a Brisbane City Scenic flight or upgrade to our Gold Coast Option. Helicopter will land back at Archerfield Airport where the experience began
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age: Minimum of age of 3
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 130 are not permitted on the flight
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Round-trip private transfer
- Round-trip flights - Total Flight time with Brisbane Package 30min - Total Flight Time with Gold Coast Package 60min
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges are included in the price
- Safety Brief prior to the flight
- Commentary during the flight
- Only air-conditioned helicopters are used
- Bose Headset Systems
- Free parking for the entire duration of the experience
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- We do make restaurant bookings for our customers but without food packages.
- Our pilots have been doing this for a very long time, and from experience, we can definitively say that fixed food packages do not always cater well to the dietary requirements of our customers. The menus often have a lot of variation but in order to facilitate ‘fixed price’ we either have to charge extra to compensate for the most expensive menu items or provide a limited selection. Celiacs, vegans and other people with nutritional requirements know this all too well. Often our passengers are celebrating a special occasion and are quite well fed prior to getting a three-course meal – when this is the case, they will thank you for not having to go through the entire degustation menu
Bekaa Air - Terminal Building - Archerfield Airport
This is on-demand service. Departure time can be anytime, being a lunchtime package we recommend a departure within 11am-12:30pm time bracket
3 to 4 hours
The same location you departed. Terminal Building - Archerfield Airport
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bekaa Air in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.