Every weekend, Bruce Glen, The Gentleman Magician presents his Magical Soirées - entrancing evenings of magic and captivating Australian stories - at the five star Sir Stamford at Circular Quay - one of Sydney’s most beautiful historic hotels.
About This Deal
Visit: The Gentleman Magician's Magical Soirees, 93 Macquarie Street Sir Stamford at Circular Quay, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
A Magical Sydney Event – Every Weekend
Every Friday & Saturday evening, Bruce Glen, The Gentleman Magician presents an entrancing evening of magic and captivating Australian stories at Sir Stamford at Circular Quay - one of Sydney’s most beautiful historic hotels.
Enjoy champagne & gourmet canapés on arrival.
Hear entertaining stories about early Sydney town.
Visit a magnificent, historic five star hotel.
Reminiscent of the elegant, captivating events of the famous ‘salons’ in 19th
century Europe, The Gentleman Magician’s Magical Soirée is an absolute must-see for any Sydney visitor.
Arrive around 7:03PM. Show begins 7:33PM (approx.) - every Friday & Saturday
WHERE: Sir Stamford at Circular Quay, 93 Macquarie Street, Sydney (Cnr Albert
DRESS CODE: The Magical Soirée is the perfect excuse to ‘dress to impress’ for a
very special experience: Smart Casual/Cocktail Dress.
Bruce Glen is one of the select few granted membership of The Magic Circle - the most exclusive magic club on earth (with just 1400 members worldwide). In October 2015, Bruce was admitted as an Associate of the Inner Magic Circle.
The Gentleman Magician has performed to sold-out houses at the Edinburgh Fringe; the Adelaide Fringe; the famous Edinburgh Magic Festival; Fringe World Perth; and Sydney’s SMH Spectrum Now Festival.
Bruce has also presented his sophisticated ‘storytelling magic for adults’ at historic venues throughout Australia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Dress code is smart casual / cocktail dress
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Maximum of 25 people per show
- Glass of sparkling
- Live entertainment
- Entry/Admission - The Gentleman Magician's Magical Soirees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
The Gentleman Magician's Magical Soirees, 93 Macquarie Street Sir Stamford at Circular Quay, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bespoke Magic in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.