Without question the finest quality wine tour available to the Swan Valley. With guaranteed small group tours (max. 10 guests) avoid to the big tour bus crowds for a VIP tour experience as you explore the very best the Swan Valley region has to offer.
- Visit Swan Valley's most reputable wineries (that the big tour companies can't access)
- Sample a diverse range of white, red, sparkling & fortified wines
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of a winery to learn about wine making
- Indulge in a locally produced artisan cheeseboard for morning tea
- Choose from a range of main course lunch options (vegetarian, gluten free & vegan options available)
- Sample a variety of hand crafted chocolate & gourmet food
- Take a tour with an experienced, local Tour Guide accredited in wine production and history of the region
- Travel in air conditioned comfort with in-vehicle refrigeration for any purchases and a bottle of water for each guest (bubble wrap also provided for guests travelling)
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan Valley Vineyards, Cnr Swan & Meadow Sts, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
This tour is without question the best quality tour available to the Swan Valley. With exclusive pick up direct from your Perth city accommodation (or additional pick up locations provided) we begin the day with a short drive from Perth out to the beautiful Swan Valley wine region with a live educational Tour Guide commentary on the journey to learn more about the history of Perth as well as the Swan Valley wine region.
Your day in the Swan Valley begins with a very special behind-the-scenes winery tour of one of the Swan Valley's most respected wineries to discover more about what makes this wine region so unique as well as following the year long process of wine production from vine to the bottle. Learn about the intricate art of wine making as we stroll through the wines, into the production area and finish in the barrel ageing room to learn about what factors make each vintage unique and how each element along the process contributes to the finished product. We finish the tour with a private tasting of the Estate's extensive wine selection, beautifully accompanied by a locally produced artisan cheeseboard for morning tea.
Following an in depth first winery experience guests of the the tour are then taken to another one the Swan Valley's terrific small producing wineries for lunch with a range of delicious gourmet main course options, complimented with a glass of wine of your choice from an exclusive wine tasting at the restaurant's Cellar Door (vegetarian, gluten free & vegan options available).
In the afternoon guests will be treated to a visit to an additional two of the region's most respected boutique wineries (which the big tour companies can't access) to sample some of the Swan Valley's very best produce, with wineries personally hand selected by the Tour Guide to cater to the groups wine preferences.
The tour is beautifully rounded out with a visit to one of "Australia's top 100 gourmet experiences" to indulge in a variety of chocolate and gourmet food tasting with the option for additional tasting at the venue.
After your amazing full day out in the Swan Valley guests will then be chauffeured back to Perth with the option to be dropped back at their original pick up location or anywhere within Perth's city centre.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A representative from Best of Perth Tours will contact you to confirm your preferred pickup location for the tour
- Minimum drinking age in Australia is 18 years
- Infant seats will be provided as per infant bookings for the tour
- Please note no meals are included for infants on the tour
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Exclusive backstage access with a behind-the-scenes winery tour
- Premium wine tasting at Swan Valley's most respected boutique wineries
- Exclusive Perth CBD Hotel & Airbnb pick up and drop-off available
- Convenient central pickup locations available at Perth Train Station, Crown Casino & Guildford
- Alcoholic Beverages - Sample a diverse range of white, red, sparking and fortified wines throughout the tour
- Delicious locally produced artisan cheeseboard for morning tea
- Lunch - Choose from a range of delicious main course lunch options (vegetarian, gluten free & vegan options available))
- Glass of wine of your choice with lunch chosen from a private Cellar Door tasting experience
- Professional, local Tour Guide with live commentary & WSET wine accreditation
- Sample a range of delicious hand crafted chocolate and gourmet foods
- Internationally experienced, local Tour Guide with professional commentary throughout the day
- Comfortable air conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi, in-vehicle refrigeration and water provided
- Entry/Admission - Swan Valley Vineyards
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Best of Perth Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.