The ultimate experience for anyone visiting Perth. With guaranteed small groups (max. 10 guests) avoid the big bus crowds and see the very best that Perth has to offer in one magical day including a visit to Elizabeth Quay, stroll through the botanical gardens at King’s Park, take an exclusive private Wildlife Park Tour to meet some Australian wildlife (including Kangaroos, Koalas, Wombats & more), enjoy lunch in the Swan Valley and finish the day with a drive along Perth’s famous sunset coast and visit to the beach for a stroll along the beautiful soft white sand. The tour includes a gourmet cheeseboard morning tea and a range of main course lunch options (vegetarian, gluten free & vegan options available).
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Best of Perth Tours, 490 Wellington St (Other pick up locations available), Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Pick up from Crown Casino (8.30am), Perth Train Station (8.45am) or Perth CBD Hotels (9am)
Stop At: Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Fraser Avenue, Perth, Western Australia 6005 Australia
Take in the magnificent panoramic views from King's Park overlooking Perth CBD and the Swan River. We take a stroll through the Botanic Gardens, visit Memorial Park and enjoy a gourmet cheeseboard morning tea amongst the beautiful surrounds.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Caversham Wildlife Park, Whiteman Park Via Marshall Rd Swan Valley Region, Whiteman, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6068 Australia
Take an exclusive private tour of a Wildlife Park to meet some of Australia's cute and cuddle wildlife up close and personal. Feed the kangaroos, have your photo taken with a Koala and feel their soft fur, meet a Wombat as well as many other Australian native wildlife on this very special tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Swan Valley Vineyards, Cnr Swan & Meadow Sts, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
We visit the famous Swan Valley wine region to sample wines from one of the region's best wineries. A range of delicious gourmet main course lunch options are available (vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options available) as well as a complimentary glass of wine of your choosing to compliment your meal.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Scarborough Beach, Scarborough, Stirling, Western Australia 6019 Australia
We take a drive along Perth's gorgeous Sunset Coast to enjoy the ocean views as well as stop at one of Perth's best beach locations for a chance to stroll along the pristine white sand, dip your toes in the water and take in the beautiful sea breeze.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A representative from Best of Perth Tours will contact you to confirm your preferred pickup location for the tour
- Minimum drinking age in Australia is 18 years
- Infant seats will be provided if advised at time of booking
- Please note no meals are included for infants on the tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Professional, local Tour Guide with live commentary
- Convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off available (Perth CBD locations)
- Perth Train Station & Crown Casino additional pick-up locations available
- Artisan cheeseboard morning tea
- Choice of gourmet main course lunch options (vegetarian & gluten free options available)
- Wine tasting at a Swan Valley winery + complimentary glass of wine with lunch
- Comfortable air conditioned transportation
- Bottle of water and sun screen is available
- Lunch - Gourmet Main Course Lunch (vegetarian, gluten free & vegan options available)
- Entry/Admission - Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- Entry/Admission - Caversham Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Swan Valley Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Scarborough Beach
- Guests have the option to purchase additional wine, food and/or souvenirs on the tour.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Best of Perth Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.