Experience the best of the Adelaide Hills, on an experience across three wineries, Beerenberg Strawberry Farm, Udder Delights Cheese on an eBike. This experience does not require a high-level of fitness as it is classified, easy.
Enjoy the day with your guide seeing a number of sights and icons of the region:
The experience includes:
Electric-Bikes & Guide
Pannier bags to carry your produce & Wine
Tastings included at Shaw & Smith, Nepenthe
Relax at The Lane winery
Udder delights Cheese Board
About This Deal
A Sensory experience for a taste of the Adelaide Hills, you will be fitted to an ebike in Hahndorf & guided to Beerenberg, udder Delights , Shaw & Smith, Nepenthe & The Lane Winery where each will have there own experience for you.
A sensory bespoke experience, a taste of Hahndorf 'Its Better by Bike'
You will be fitted to an electric bike at The Lane Winery 9.00am where we will guide you through country lanes to visit Beerenberg farm 10.00am which has been producing local condiments since 1839 (strawberry pick if in season). from there we will move onto Udder Delights 11.00am where you can sample some of best hand made cheese you have ever tasted. Then onto Shaw & Smith 12.00pm where you will enjoy there Wine Flight experience Taste five Shaw + Smith wines. next stop Nepenthe 1.00pm where you can enjoy a extensive range of wines to taste. Our final Stop is The Lane 2.00pm.where we will ride the beautiful track between the 2 wineries to the Panoramic Lane Vineyard where you can relax and add a picnic basket at one of their picnic locations on the estate October to April only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- E-Bike hire, Local Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - Shaw and Smith, The Lane and Nepenthe Wine Tastings
- Snacks - Udder Delights Cheese Tastings, Beerenberg Strawberries
- Lunch - Picnic Lunch at The Lane Winery
The Lane Vineyard, 5 Ravenswood Ln, Hahndorf SA 5245 Ravenswood Ln, • hahndorf SA 5245, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bike About in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.