Bindlesticks Adventures is the brainchild of a part-time tour guide, part-time entertainer, and part-time industrial designer. The goal is to get everyone moving, thinking, learning and laughing.Children under 12 can participate for free, provided there is at least one paying adult per 2 children under 12.
What You'll Get
Take a stroll down Jetty Road and discover Adelaide's favourite seaside strip. All you need is a smartphone, and a sense of adventure!
Your guide will greet you at the meeting point and share some fun facts about your location.
You will then be able to read your clues, seek out your objectives, snap your evidence, solve the conundrums, all before meeting back at the start to see which team was the most successful.
Outfox your opponents and collect some memorable moments along the way as a keepsake!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Jimmy Melrose Park, S Esplanade, Glenelg South SA 5045, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bindlesticks Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.