Enjoy a day in the Swan Valley starting the tour with coffee tasting at Yahava Koffeeworks, then sampling first class wines at 4 wineries, a delicious cheeseboard & a scrumptious lunch at a winery with a glass of wine included. You can indulge in coffee tasting, decadent chocolate liqueurs; and a beer sample at a micro Brewery. You can enjoy this small group tour (13 people max) and choose from one of 4 pick up locations.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan Valley Vineyards, Cnr Swan & Meadow Sts, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Enjoy coffee, cheese, food, wine and liqueurs on this full day tour of the Swan Valley Wine Region. Your guide will drive you to four very different Swan Valley wineries. It's great to experience uniquely different wineries as we've discovered that not everyone always wants to see only the big producers but also the smaller family owned wineries who are truly passionate about wine making and really putting their best foot forward.
You will start the day with coffee tastings at Yahava Koffeeworks then savour a delicious cheese board with your wine tasting at one winery as cheese always partners well with wine. During your next wine tasting you will choose which wine is your favorite to enjoy a full glass whilst sitting down for a delicious lunch.
You will then indulge in all things yummy and enjoy chocolate tastings at The Margaret River Chocolate Factory; and fine food sampling at Providore along with Coward & Black wine tasting and the most amazing chocolate liqueur sampling. You will end a fabulous day with a beer tasting at a local micro brewery.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Baby seats available on request only
- If not advised, we will assume you will be at the meeting point @ Tourist Bus Stop, 450 Wellington st, Perth CBD across the road from Globe Bar at 9.50am
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Pick up and drop off at one of 4 locations
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (max 11 people)
- Coffee Tasting
- Delicious cheeseboard
- Glass of wine with lunch
- Wine tasting
- Fine Food tasting
- Chocolate Liqueur tasting
- Beer tasting
- Live Entertainment (weekends only)
- Bottled water, umbrellas and sunscreen
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Any additional food and drinks, unless specified
- Any store purchases at outlets visited
- Child/infant car seats (by request only)
1: Hillarys WA 6025, Australia
2: Wellington St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
3: Crown Casino Perth, Great Eastern Hwy & Bolton Ave, Burswood WA 6100, Australia
4: Swan Valley Visitor Centre, Meadow St &, Swan St, Guildford WA 6055, Australia
390 to 420 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Black Swan Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.