Enjoy the sights of Perth starting with Kings Park; Pearl Harvesting at Elizabeth Quay; wine tasting at a winery in the Swan Valley; Caversham Wildlife Park getting up close & personal with kangaroo's, wombat's, koala's etc & chocolate tastings at The Margaret River Chocolate Factory & chocolate liqueur sampling at Providore. You can enjoy this small group tour (11 people max) and choose from one of 3 pick up locations.
What You'll Get
Join us for a memorable day discovering Perth and enjoying the many sites it has to offer. If you are looking for a quality tour with our knowledgeable guides, then join us for a tour to remember.
Our day tour includes:
• Pick up and drop off in comfortable air conditioned vehicles
• Enjoy the sites at Kings Park including the Suspension Bridge and the Whispering Wall
• We visit Elizabeth Quay with a view of the Bell Tower
• Discover the journey of the Australian South Sea Cultured pearl, from shell to showroom and witness a pearl harvested from its oyster right before your eyes
• We drive through the historic town of Guildford
• Enjoy wine tasting at a winery in the Swan Valley
• Experience Caversham Wildlife Park feeding the Kangaroos; meet the Wombat and friends and Koala's etc
• You will be able to enjoy a light lunch at the Caversham kiosk (not included)
• We end the day with a visit to the The Margaret River Chocolate Factory for chocolate tastings; and fine food sampling & chocolate liqueur tastings at Providore Everything listed above is included in the tour price. Please note that we pick up at 8.20am Hillarys Boat Harbour (opposite Mia Cucina Restaurant), then 8.55am at 450 Wellington St Tourist Stand (opposite Globe Bar); and 9.10am Crown Casino Riverside Dr entrance (outside foodhall at the taxi rank) . Hotel pick up points available on request only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Pick up and drop off at one of 3 locations
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (max 11 people)
- Wine tasting
- Fine Food tasting
- Chocolate Liqueur tasting
- Bottled water, umbrellas and sunscreen
- Kids/Infant car seats (on request)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Any additional food and drinks, unless specified
- Any store purchases at outlets visited
08.20am Hillarys Boat Harbour (opposite Mia Cucina Restaurant)
08.55am Perth CBD 450 Wellington St at the Tourist Stop (opposite Globe Bar)
09.10am Crown Casino, Riverside Entrance (outside foodhall at taxi rank)
7 hours 30 minutes
Return is to your pick up location
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Black Swan Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.