Explore Tasmania's world-acclaimed Blue Derby Mountain Bike Trails with experienced guides, local gourmet food and unique accommodation. This three-day adventure includes two nights stay at the exclusive, architecturally-designed Pods and central Hub building.
• Stay in your own Pod in the middle of the forests that are the world-acclaimed Blue Derby network.
• Enjoy mouth-watering Tasmanian gourmet food, wine and beer.
• Ride the trails with the expert guidance of two Experience Leaders.
About This Deal
The Blue Derby Pods Ride journey beings with complimentary hotel pickups from Launceston. Here you will meet your Experience Leaders, before setting off with us out to the Blue Derby Mountain Bike Trails network. You will start coasting along the world-class mountain biking trails mid-morning.
After conquering your first morning on the bike, you will settle into a late alfresco picnic lunch in the heart of the Cascade valley. Your afternoon adventure is optional; you can continue exploring the trails or relax in the Tasmanian bush setting surrounding our exclusive hub site.
Once nestled into the hub and your pod, your Experience Leaders will delight your taste buds with a local, fresh dinner featuring Tasmanian ingredients.
Waking in your pods refreshed, ready for another day of adventures. The choice is yours today, join your experience leaders on a morning ride through a diverse range of Tasmanian forest and viewpoints, or continue relaxing at the hub.
After a delectable lunch prepared by your experience leaders back at the hub, again you have a decision to make, pursue the library in the hub, or join the afternoon ride around the Cascade Dam, through rainforest, tackling some world-class berms along the way.
Feeling invigorated and refreshed, tonight you’ll toast to your day’s adventures. Indulging in another gourmet dinner prepared by your experience leaders, before you retire to your secluded pods for one last night.
Starting a little later today, you’ll enjoy a slow breakfast at the Blue Derby Pods Ride hub. After which, you’ll be transported up to the top of the Blue Tier, and the start of your descent through lush, dense rainforest down to Weldborough.
Feeling high on fresh air and endorphins, you will enjoy an alfresco lunch. Reflecting on the kilometres travelled and the adventures you’ve had, it will be hard to take the smile off your face.
Journeying back to Launceston by 5pm, you’ll toast to your three-day mountain biking adventure. Any apprehensions from the first morning are now a distant memory, and have instead been replaced with the brutal beauty of the Blue Derby Pods Ride experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There are no minimum bookings for a Blue Derby Pods Ride experience departure.
- There is no discount for children. Minimum recommended age is 14.
- $50 of every guest booking fee is contributed to the maintenance of the Blue Derby Mountain Bike Trails.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Return transfers between Launceston and Blue Derby.
- Accommodation each night in our unique and private quarters; pods (twin share)
- All meals and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Two qualified Experience Leaders.
- Three days mountain bike and gear hire (mountain bike, helmet, gloves and riding spray jacket)
- Two uplift shuttles.
- Luggage and Vehicle storage.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
Launceston Hotel Pickup or Leaning Church Vineyard, Lalla (if luggage or vehicle storage required).
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Blue Derby Pods Ride in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.