Imagine arriving at a stunning beach, creek or mountain location and being greeted by an elegant setting offering the best-seat-in-the house. Take in the view as you settle onto the hand-woven rugs and plush cushions gathered around a recycled barn-door table.
A delicious assortment of 100% local and seasonal delicacies whet your appetite. Dine off hand-built tableware, nothing disposable in sight and entirely plastic-free.
Whether surprising your lover, reconnecting with family, or celebrating with friends, our multi-award winning alfresco dining experiences convert moments that are often gone in a flash, into cherished memories.
GOLD Winner NSW Tourism Awards
SILVER Winner Qantas Australian Tourism Awards
About This Deal
Picnic location is directed from this point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Off ground seating is available (rather than cushions)
- Most dietary requirements catered for
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Breakfast - Delicious breakfast menu of 100% local produce including handmade muesli, avocado smash, rustic baguettes, seasonal fruit, local cold-pressed juices and delicious seasonal produce.
- Lunch - Brunch baguettes, cheese platter, seasonal fruit, local handmade dips and crackers.
- Dinner - Sunset mezze platter designed for sharing including, handmade cheeses and dips, rustic bread, salt and seed crackers, seasonal fruits, organic olives and a delicious selection of 100% local produce.
- Plush hand-woven rugs and cosy cushions.
- Recycled barn-door tables, hand-build ceramic tableware and crystal glasses.
- Linen napkins and tablecloths
- Unique styling props including lanterns and antique wicker baskets.
- Insulated wicker picnic baskets complete with ice packs for cooling food and drinks.
- Alcoholic Beverages - All dining experiences are BYO alcohol. Glasses, ice and openers provided.
2 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Blue Ginger Picnics in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.