We offer an experience not just a tour.Going where others cannot go, and showing you more than just the Three Sisters. Traveling in style and luxury in our 4WD Land Rover Discovery, our group size is no more than 5 people.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains National Park Glenbrook, Bruce Road, Glenbrook, New South Wales 2773 Australia
See the true beauty of the Blue Mountains National Park away from the crowds and tour buses.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea - Enjoy an Australian morning and afternoon tea of fresh seasonal fruit, a selection of tea and coffee and Australian biscuits for you to try. On board your vehicle we have snacks and water.
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains National Park Glenbrook
- Lunch - For Lunch we stop in the beautiful and historical town of Leura, here there are a variety of cafes and restaurants to suit all taste and budget.
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying outside the city of Sydney e.g Bondi please contact us directly
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Blue Mountains Eco Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.