Our Beach Banana guided electric bike tour is the perfect way to check out popular Manly Beach and breathtaking views at North Head. Our guide will lead the way on a bike friendly route that showcases some of Sydney’s favourite beaches, the breathtaking views at North Head and the incredible history of the Quarantine Station.
What You'll Get
You will be starting at 8am, meeting us at the beach. This ‘Best o Manly’ guided electric bike tour is the perfect way to check out popular Manly Beach and breathtaking views at North Head. After a 15-minute training on the e-bike, you will be on your way. A guide will lead the way on a bike friendly route that showcases some of Sydney’s favorite beaches including riding on the Sydney Harbour Ferry and learning the incredible history of the Quarantine Station. Points of Interest include Manly Beach, Shelley Beach, North Head, and Circular Quay. The e-bike tour ends at the origination point on the beach at approximately 11am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather(thunderstorms), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger heights MUST be over 140cm/4'6"ft
- All passenger weights MUST be under 100kgs/ 220 pounds (if you are just outside of these limits please contact the supplier to see if an accommodation can be made)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Manly Wharf, Belgrave Street and, West Esplanade, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Meet at Manly Ferry Wharf: Belgrave Street and W. Esplanade, Manly
Address: Belgrave Street and W. Esplanade, Manly
Directions: By Ferry- Once you have made your way off the ferry, walk through the wharf and your guide will be waiting for you outside.
By Bus- Get off at Manly Wharf stop and meet the guide outside the front of the ferry terminal.
If at any point you are lost, ask someone to point you in the right direction and they'll be happy to assist; just tell them you are heading to the ferry wharf.
3 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bluebananas Electric Bikes Sydney in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.