A tranquil 2hr evening cruise through the pristine waters of the Sandy Straits at twilight watching the sunset over Hervey Bay, the perfect appetiser for your evening ahead.
Enjoy a complementary glass of champagne as you soak up the changing colours of the bay. Keep your eyes peeled for our local dolphins and other wildlife that frequent the Marine Park at dusk. Kick back and relax as the sun sets behind the yardarm.
Early evening is a special time to be on the water. As everyone else heads for harbour marine wildlife comes out to play. You'll find the peacefulness of the water perfectly reflecting the evening light, and the lights of Hervey Bay twinkling in the distance mesmerising.
Live music - Twice a month our Twilight Cruise includes live music performed aboard by a local musician such as - Airlie Beach Music Festival and Gympie Muster Talent winner - Sam Maddison or soulful Frank Benn. Visit our website or our Facebook page for dates and musicians.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Urangan Pier, Great Sandy Strait, Urangan, Hervey Bay, Queensland 4655 Australia
If the tour heads North West - route subject to conditions and tides - we will visit the historic Urangan Pier.
Pass By: Great Sandy National Park, Great Sandy National Park, Fraser Coast, Queensland
We will explore the northern tip of the internationally protected Great Sandy Marine Park - route subject to conditions and tides.
Pass By: Fraser Island, Fraser Island, Fraser Coast, Queensland
Should the tour navigate North East - route subject to conditions and tides - we will visit the West Coast of World Heritage listed K'gari (Fraser Island).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Complimentary beverage
- Expert commentary on the marine wildlife and local history
- Discount on dining at The Boat Club (upon presentation of boarding pass)
Hervey Bay Boat Club, Buccaneer Dr, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boat Club Adventure Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.