Historical Boggo Road Gaol is one of Brisbane’s most intriguing and culture-enriched heritage sites. Originally built in 1883, it became the scene of many important moments in Australia’s history.
From its opening to its official closure in 1992, the trials and tribulations of the Boggo Road era have been preserved by story-telling, anecdotes and raw historical evidence that now make up the foundation of Boggo Road Gaol’s family friendly, public History Tour.
As a monthly treat, Boggo Road Gaol provides Prison Player Re-enactments as part of the History Tour. Showcasing the daily life of Boggo inmates, the Prison Players experience is not one to miss!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boggo Road Gaol (Jail), Annerley Road Dutton Park, Brisbane, Queensland 4102 Australia
Meet at the gaol shop
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Maximum is 9 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Tour escort/host
- Entry/Admission - Boggo Road Gaol (Jail)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Boggo Road Gaol, Dutton Park QLD 4102, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boggo Road Gaol (Jail) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.