A total educational cultural tour pre and post-colonization of Australia's First Peoples, with many hands-on activities that you can try if you desire.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roma Street Parkland, 1 Parkland Bvd, Brisbane, Queensland 4000 Australia
Bushfood and Medicine walk
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Coot-tha Lookout, 1012 Sir Samuel Griffith Drive Brisbane Lookout, Mt Coot-Tha, Brisbane, Queensland 4066 Australia
Take in the view from Brisbane's highest vantage point. Be given a free boomerang to paint. See artefacts, photos, books, Aboriginal maps and arts and crafts display. Try using some of the display artefacts. Have lunch and a chance to buy genuine arts and crafts from the display.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Lunch - Bar B Q meats, Fresh vegetable salads, Fresh fruits and Juices. Vegetarians are also catered for.
- Entry/Admission - Roma Street Parkland
- Entry/Admission - Mount Coot-tha Lookout
- All Fees and Taxes
5 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boomerang Cultural Tours - John Robert Fonmosa in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.