Enjoy a private guided eco-tour to Phillip Island with a passionate host who’ll take you on a journey of a lifetime!
This is a true nature-filled day out with many opportunities for you to see most of our native species from the sanctuary to the wild!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria 3912 Australia
Eco-friendly wildlife sanctuary featuring native Australian animals such as kangaroos, koalas, wallabies, and more!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Churchill Island, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Wander through Victoria’s first-ever working farm, which once used to be a holiday home for several notable Australians, back in the 1800s through until the late 1900s. This gorgeous farm features “bush tucker”, farm animals, farming demonstrations, heritage-listed cottages, and panoramic views.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Nobbies Centre, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Also known as Seal Rocks. Enjoy a scenic coastal boardwalk along the basalt cliffs overlooking the Southern Ocean.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cowes Beach, The Esplanade, Cowes, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Indulge in a dinner at Cowes (the main town of Phillip Island) and enjoy an evening beach stroll.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
When the sun sets over the Southern Ocean, witness a remarkable experience- the Penguin Parade. Thousands of little penguins march ashore every night after a full-day of hunting.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Most of the attractions are wheel-chair accessible. The vehicle itself does not have wheelchair ramp, therefore, guests must be able to step in and out of the vehicle.
- Child safety seats are required for children 7 and under by law, which are available for $35 AUD per seat.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Accommodation Pick-up and Drop-off
- Private Modern Vehicle
- Guided Tour
- Complimentary water
- All Entrance Fees
- Penguins PLUS seating
- Entry/Admission - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Churchill Island
- Entry/Admission - The Nobbies Centre
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Child safety seats are required for ages 7 and below, which are available for $35 AUD per seat.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boutique Explorations in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.