Inspiring half day travel experiences to the Phillip Island Penguin Parade Tour. Travel in a style allowing your guide to best showcase incredible scenic island coastlines and awesome close encounter with hundreds of little penguins emerging from the sea and waddle across the beach to their sand dune burrows. This tour option allows you to maximize your time in Melbourne whilst creating lasting memories with your loved ones.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands VIC 3922, Australia
Penguin Parade Visitor Centre is an iconic eco-tourism destination which accommodates visitors from all over the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Immerse yourself in one of AUstralia's largest little penguin colonies at the world famous Penguin Parade
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Federation Square Bus Loop, Russell Ct, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Our return time is approximately 11:00-11:45pm, however this can change slightly due to seasonal changes to the sunset time.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant age from 0 to 3 yrs old are not permitted on tour, due to the length and nature of our tours.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- National Park fees
- Professional driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Central pickup and drop-off
- Transportation air-conditioned large coach
- Entry/Admission - Penguin Parade
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Federation Square Bus Loop, Russell Ct, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boutique Touring Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.