Embark on this full-day small-group comfort tour of Phillip Island and the Penguin Parade with a professional guide. Your guide will showcase to you the incredible iconic island coastlines, scenic coastal villages and close Australian wildlife encounters. Finish your day with the world-famous Penguin Parade. Enjoy comfort and style while being transported in a luxury Mercedes air-conditioned minivan with a quality meal in Cowes provided. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included with selected hotels only.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brighton Bathing Boxes, Esplanade, Brighton VIC 3186, Australia
With our first being the iconic tiny wooden Brighton Beach bathing boxes set along the Port Phillip Bay Peninsula, be sure to bring your camera to what is described as the most picturesque coastal views and marvel at Melbourne's city skyline in the distance.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cowes Phillip Island General Market, 225 Settlement Rd, Cowes VIC 3922, Australia
Join our inspiring journey through the scenic coastal region of the Peninsula and Phillip Island. This tour includes 2 major sightseeing destinations within Victoria all within and 1 hour and 45 minutes from Melbourne.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Phillip Island Wildlife Park, 2115 Phillip Island Rd, Cowes, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Here we begin your journey towards Phillip Island, stopping off to discover and explore Phillip Island Wildlife Park where you'll enjoy close encounters with Australia's most iconic native animals. Set in 60-acre biopark of natural bushland devoted to the conservation of endangered species, a perfect attraction for amazing photo taking.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Nobbies, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Overlooking Bass Strait, the Nobbies Centre is located at the far end of Phillip Island with spectacular clifftop boardwalks.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
You will get to enjoy views of Phillip Island home to many ecotourism experiences, which showcase of stunning coastlines and wildlife encounters. There, you will search for little penguins and get a chance to take some photos. As you journey along the south coast of Phillip Island, you will be blown away by the pristine environment which has been regenerated by the Phillip Island Nature Parks attracting up to 32,000 little penguins. Once at the Phillip Island Penguin Center where you will explore the visitor center to better understand their unique behaviors of these cute little creatures, before making your way down to the viewing areas located on Summerland Beach to watch the penguins arrive across the beach. Heading back to Melbourne late in the evening.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years, not suitable for infants or under 4 years old
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities.
- Vegetarian and Halal option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Custom built luxury Mercedes minivan - hosting a maximum of 11 passengers.
- Entry into Penguin Parade General Viewing at Phillip Island Nature Park
- Entry into Phillip Island Wildlife Park and Australian animal experiences
- Quality meal freshly prepared in Cowes (Lunch in Winter / Dinner in Summer)
- All National park fees, local guide with onboard informative commentary about the region.
- Uniquely designed routes to avoid the crowds and gets you even closer to nature.
- Specialists in providing the most comprehensive tailormade, quality small-group touring experiences.
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - The Nobbies
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boutique Touring Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.