Exhilarate your senses with a full-day visit to the award-winning coastal oasis known as the Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs, only 90 mins from Melbourne. An idyllic escape for some much needed relaxation and thermal bathing with over 50 globally-inspired experiences within the one Bath House. A sure fire way to rejuvenate your mind body and soul, as you can enjoy, sit back and relax with transport to/from Melbourne to the Mornington Peninsula for the day.
About This Deal
Our starting point is the Regent Theatre, 190 Collin St, Melbourne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, not really suitable for children 4 yrs old and under.
- Food can be purchased from within the hot springs; the Bath House café, the Bath House Amphitheatre cafe. Or you can BYO with picnic areas provided.
- Dress code: swimsuits are required in the Bath House bathing area; rash vests and boardshorts are acceptable
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- For your safety, we have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation. It is mandatory that all guests complete the Declaration of Health and Travel History and reconfirm their tour 48 hours prior to departure.
- Transportation to and from the Peninsula Hot Springs
- Bath House bathing admission, with 50 globally-inspired experiences
- Central city Melbourne meeting point
- Local expert driver guide so you can sit back relax and unwind
- All taxes, entry fees and handling charges
- Official Peninsula Hot Springs Shuttle operator
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula Hot Springs
- Additional spa and wellness treatments can be booked direct with the Peninsula Hot Springs
- Towel & locker hire are available at reception on arrival for a $5 fee
- Food and drink can be purchased onsite at one of two cafes or bring your own.
- Transfer to/from Hotel to starting point
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boutique Touring Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.