Explore the Blue Mountains National Park–including Wentworth Falls, Jamison Valley, Echo Point and the Three Sisters–with an experienced local guide who will show you the best secluded lookouts, rainforest trails and pristine valleys. With stops in mountain villages, guided bush walks, and a visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park, the day will be filled with Australian highlights. Peaceful nature walks enhance the experience and your small group limited to 14 people ensures an intimate tour with other nature lovers.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Travel out of Sydney city and over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge as we head west towards the Blue Mountains
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Meet some of the cutest locals at Featherdale Wildlife Park. See native Australian animals in a loving environment a conservation, education and rehabilitation focus.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Nepean River, Tench Avenue, Penrith, New South Wales 2750 Australia
Cross the beautiful Nepean River as you begin the ascent into the Blue Mountains
Pass By: Indian Pacific, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Follow the sections of the Indian Pacific Railway, one of the most beautiful train journeys on Earth.
Stop At: Blue Mountains National Park Glenbrook, Bruce Road, Glenbrook, New South Wales 2773 Australia
Explore the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park, with waterfalls, subtropical rain forests, sandstone cliffs, and temperate eucalypt forests.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Leura Mall, Village Centre, Leura, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Spend time in Leura, the "Garden Village" of the Blue Mountains enjoying a gourmet lunch
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Echo Point Lookout, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
See the Blue Mountains' most famous rock formations, The Three Sisters from their most spectacular vantage point.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath, New South Wales 2785 Australia
See spectacular vistas such as Govett's Leap, Cahill's Lookout and Lincoln's Rock. Your experienced guide will take you to the best views the weather gives us on your day.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Australia Ave, Sydney Olympic Park, Auburn, New South Wales 2127 Australia
See the site of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games
Stop At: Parramatta River, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Cruise home along the Parramatta River, through the heart of suburban Sydney and into Circular Quay as the day is setting.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Circular Quay, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
End your day in the centre of Sydney at Circular Quay
Pass By: Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Should you prefer to end your day at Darling Harbour, you can choose to disembark from your river cruise at Darling Harbour instead of Circular Quay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring sun protection and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 14 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Small strollers and folding wheelchairs can be accommodated by request. Please contact us to ensure we have space set aside for your belongings.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- One-way trip by harbour cruise boat to Circular Quay
- Hotel pickup from many city hotels
- Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Guided Walk of The Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains National Park Glenbrook
- Entry/Admission - Leura Mall
- Entry/Admission - Govetts Leap
- Entry/Admission - Parramatta River
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boutique Tours Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.