What better way to escape the heat of summer or the rain in winter than to wander the narrow alleys and arcades that Melbourne has recently become famous for. We’ll show you some of the best street art and shopping in the most picturesque nooks and crannies of the city.
What You'll Get
Melbourne is often referred to as the cultural hubs of Australia. A place where foodies, art enthusiasts, and creatives are magnetically drawn to. On this 2-hour private walking tour, we’ll be exploring the city’s many cultural facets, from boutique shopping to internationally renowned street art and much more.
Your personal guide-ographer will escort you through secret alleys, away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist trail, where the street art scene has flourished in recent years.
Much of our time is spent under cover which makes this tour a great option for when the weather is not playing nice since we can easily escape the rain or heat.
You’ll meet your guide in true Melbourne fashion – under the Flinder’s Street Station steps. From here you will have a great view along the Yarra River and we’ll help point out our favorite spots to grab a bite or drink.
Once we leave Federation Square we’ll be diving deep into the nooks and crannies of Melbourne’s revitalized lanes, alleys, and arcades. Following this squiggly network of narrow passages, we’ll pass by art-filled walls with a grimy grungy feel and through high-end shopping arcades worthy of royalty.
There are many spectacular buildings scattered around Melbourne thanks to the influx of cash during the Gold Rush and we’ll take you into some of our favorites, stopping to grab a delicious coffee early on for that extra boost!
This itinerary is jammed full of eye-catching moments with lots of opportunities for us to snap a bunch of photos. At the end of this tour you’ll be left wondering how the last two hours flew by so quickly.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water will be provided for every guest
- Coffee tasting
- Your own private guide-ographer will escort you throughout the tour providing an unforgettably enjoyable experience. We’ll take the path least-traveled without missing the major sites, all while capturing your experience in a unique and fun way
- 10 professionally edited photos in a downloadable high-resolution online gallery will be sent within 5 days after your tour
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boutique Traveler in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.