This tour takes you to the historic Richmond village and local vineyards.
Richmond has some of the oldest colonial buildings in Australia, including the famous Richmond Bridge and Gaol which predates the better known Port Arthur.
Richmond contains many boutique shops and is a great place for coffee,light snack, option to taste Whiskies, Gins, Vodkas, or hand crafted Cider, plus the added bonus of visiting the Richmond Farmers & Craft Market.
Visit 3 premium vineyards in the Coal River Valley, which includes cellar door wine-tasting, and a platter of cheese & biscuits at Puddleducks tasting.
Also we call in to wicked cheese, to taste and maybe purchase some of their handcrafted fayre, made on premises
This tour departs Saturdays at 11:30 am and is designed to give visitors time to explore Hobart's famous Salamanca Markets (open from 8:30am) on a Saturday morning before heading out for the day.
What You'll Get
Departure: The Richmond & Wine at the Weekend tour departs outside the Tasmanian Visitor and Information Centre, Hobart (corner of Davey & Elizabeth Sts) Saturday , at 11:30am. Please be available at 11:20am
Cost: $110 per person including GST
Drop off: at your Hobart CBD hotel at approximately 5.00pm
• Cellar door wine tastings at 3 vineyards
• Visit to Wicked Cheese for tastings
• Historic Richmond with opportunity to visit St John’s Catholic Church & Richmond Bridge
• Richmond Tasting House discount shopping voucher exclusive to Boutique Wine Tours
• Time to explore shops, galleries and cafes in Richmond (lunch at own expense)
• Complimentary “Tasmanian Cheese” tasting platter at Puddleduck vineyard
• For full tour conditions please go to our terms and conditions page
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for tour to go ahead. If minimum requirement not met tour may be cancelled.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
All tours depart from the Tasmania Travel and Information Centre
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boutique Wine Tours Tasmania in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.