Enjoy our personalised full day tour Mona and Wine tour departing from Hobart. You will sample some of Tasmania's finest cool climate wines in the renowned wine growing region of the Coal River Valley. Enjoy a light vineyard platter lunch at Puddleduck (subject to availability) and after your delicious lunch, journey to the Museum of Old and New Art, MONA. To enhance your MONA experience, we now include return travel back to Hobart by the fast catamaran Mona Roma Ferry, where you will alight at the Brooke Street floating pier.
What You'll Get
Departure: Tour departs outside the Tasmanian Visitor and Information Centre, Hobart (corner of Davey & Elizabeth Sts) at 9.30am each Monday, Wed, Friday & Sunday, where you will be greeted by your guide.
Duration: full day
Drop off at Hobart CBD Brook Street pier, via MONA Roma ferry approximately 5.30pm (please note there is an option to change departure time, subject to availability)
• Pick up from the Tasmanian Tourist Information Centre (cnr Davey & Elizabeth Street)
• Cellar door wine tastings at 3 vineyards
• Cheese tastings at Wicked Cheese
• Light lunch platter at Puddleduck vineyard
• Moo Brew Beer/ Moorilla wine tastings an optional extra at MONA
• Entry fee to MONA Museum of Old and New Art
• MONA Roma return ferry to Hobart
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age for this tour is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. Minimum number of two people per booking for the tour to go ahead. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Pickup from designated departure point (at the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
All tours depart from the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre, 20 Davey Street
This tour ends at Brooke Street Pier, Hobart waterfront. Right next to Salamanca Place.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boutique Wine Tours Tasmania in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.