Meet the locals and hear their stories; See amazing areas off the usual tourism trails; all inclusive
What You'll Get
We value clear and consistent communication so from the moment you book we'll give you information on what to expect. We pick you up from your hotel or apartment, or somewhere very close if we need to avoid congested traffic, then drop you back at your door or another location close by on your request.
We'll send you an SMS, on the number you provide when you book, when we're on our way to get you in the morning so you know we're on the way.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Lunch - Lunch is provided along with choice of tea/coffee or non-alcoholic beverage
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning tea is provided and coffee / tea is included from local coffee shop / cafe
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Morning tea and lunch are provided but snacks are not included. We suggest bringing some snacks for the trip. You will also get the opportunity to purchase fresh fruit from the Farmer's Markets
We pick up for all major hotels. In some cases we may need to define a location depending on which hotel or apartment you are staying at. We'll do this in advance of the tour so you know where you need to go and we won't ask you go to far at all. This is primarily due to traffic in the CBD in the mornings - if we can avoid getting stuck in traffic then we'll get more time to explore during the day.
CBD, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia - CBD and inner-city suburbs
8 to 10 hours
CBD, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia - Our plan is to drop you right to your door. Generally this works fine there may be the odd occasion where we need to drop you close to your hotel. Unfortunately we can't control the traffic.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Branch Out Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.