Meet the locals and hear their stories; See amazing areas off the usual tourism trails; all inclusive
About This Deal
We value clear and consistent communication so from the moment you book we'll give you information on what to expect.
We'll send you an SMS, on the number you provide when you book, when we're on our way to get you in the morning.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Lunch - Lunch is provided along with choice of tea/coffee or non-alcoholic beverage
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning tea is provided and coffee / tea is included from local coffee shop / cafe
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Morning tea and lunch are provided but snacks are not included. We suggest bringing some snacks for the trip. You will also get the opportunity to purchase fresh fruit from the Farmer's Markets
We pick up you up straight from your hotel.
CBD, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia - CBD and inner-city suburbs
8 to 10 hours
CBD, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia - We'll drop you right at your Hotel or a preferred drop off point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Branch Out Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.