Set on an old disused container wharf, ‘Eat Street Markets’ is a wonderment of the senses. From aromatic international cuisines and boutique beers, to the enchanting sights and sounds of live performers. Join your friendly local guide as we take a beautiful and leisurely ride around the twists and turns of the Brisbane River to experience Brisbane's best night food markets. The tour is a small group 4-hour experience departing at 4:30 pm every Friday and Saturday when the markets are on.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brisbane By Bicycle, Southbank Parklands, Brisbane, Queensland 4101 Australia
Starting and finishing at the Wheel of Brisbane at Southbank Parklands at 4:30 pm, this is a unique opportunity and a delightful way to spend a Friday or Saturday evening in Brisbane. Hoping on the high-quality bikes provide, you will be riding along the twists and turns of Brisbane River through Southbank Parklands, The Wool Store and so many more attractions of the city. The entire route is on bike paths with no cars, and no hills!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Eat Street Northshore, 221D Macarthur Ave Hamilton, Brisbane, Queensland 4007 Australia
Enjoy a guided tour of Brisbane's most popular markets, Eat Street Northshore in Hamilton. An ample amount of time (approx 1.5 -2 hours) is available for you to explore the markets and try out the different food, drink and entertainment options. Your entry ticket to the market is included. Any additional purchase is of your own expense.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Brisbane River, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
We return to Southbank Parklands by 8:30 pm via a comfortable boat cruise along the Brisbane River and witness the city come alive from a unique perspective.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (FOC)
- Comfortable clothes and enclosed shoes are highly recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are less than 2 participants. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Use of helmet
- Use of bicycle
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Eat Street Northshore
- Entry/Admission - The Brisbane River
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The Wheel of Brisbane, Russel Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia
210 to 240 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Brisbane By Bicycle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.