Slip into “Broome Time” and let us take care of the transport, while you spend the afternoon savouring the flavours of local brews at the most iconic venues in Broome. Plus and a Japanese inspired Signature Plate at the famous Matso's Broome Brewery. Our locally guided Broome bar-hopping tour includes; Signature plate, beer paddle, White Pearl Gin & Tonics, and oyster shots to sample!
You’ll meet our local brewers & distillers and learn about their Broome-inspired drinks! While also discovering award-winning restaurants in Broome; you’ll be in pole position for and sunset cocktails overlooking Cable Beach. Now that’s living the dream.
Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
VENUES: Matso’s Broome Brewery, Moontide Distillery Sydney Cove Oyster Bar, Zanders Cable Beach.
Includes all transport, local Broome commentary, and tasting samples.
About This Deal
Matso’s Broome Brewery
Discover Broome's history at Australia's most remote brewery, Matso's. Share a Broome inspired Signature Fumiko Japanese Grazing Plate and your own Beer Tasting Paddle. Relax at this award-winning brewery and restaurant whilst overlooking the picturesque Roebuck Bay.
• Grilled Fish and Salad - Cooked to perfection with a generous salad on the side flavoured ever so slightly by their famous Ginger Beer. Always a winner!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Lunch - Broome inspired Beer Tasting Paddle and Fumiko Japanese Share Plates
- Oyster Masterclass including tasting a Pacific and Sydney Oysters
- Bottled water - and iced cold towels
- Care of Pearl Showroom Visit to Willie Creek Cable Beach Showroom
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Five tastings of Broome Inspired Matso's Beers, Distillery Tour of Moontide Distillery and Pearl Gin and Tonic, Bubbles at Willie Creek Pearls, Sunset Mango Daiquiri at Zanders Cable Beach
- Pole Position at Zanders Cable Beach for the famous Cable Beach Sunset
- Pick up and drop off included in tour from your Broome accommodation
Traveler pickup is offered
We can't wait to welcome you. Please note that your tour pick up will be around 10-20 minutes prior to the tour start time. Please lookout for the Broome and Around White Bus with our logo on it. If you have any queries or would like to have a closer pick up time, please don't hesitate to give us a call 48 hours prior to your tour on 0419 018 800.
All the best, see you soon!
Candy, Rod and the team
- Broome Visitor Centre, 1 Hamersley St, Broome WA 6725, Australia
1 hour 15 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Broome and Around Bus Charters and Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.