Broome's only pearling tour that's brought to you on the water, in town. Take a relaxing cruise on our catamaran as the knowledgable guides from Cygnet Bay deliver engaging content for you to take in as much as you'd like.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Our Cygnet Bay guide will talk you through the incredible history of the pearling industry as you cruise along the picturesque shores of Broome's iconic Cable Beach with it's crystal clear water and crisp white sand.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Cygnet Bay Pearls Showroom, 23 Dampier Tce, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Marvel at the finished product of the pearling process in Cygnet Bay's central Dampier Terrace showroom.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- A gentle wade in knee deep water to our transfer boat
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We uphold the highest level of cleanliness on our vessel and transfer vehicle to ensure the safety of all our staff and guests.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of boom net for swimming
Cygnet Bay Pearls, 2/23 Dampier Terrace, Broome WA 6725, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet us at the entrance to your accomodation and look out for our white bus with your friendly Broome Tours driver.
We endeavour to be punctual with pick up times however some pick up locations require longer stopping times so please allow for a small variance either side of your allocated pick up time, thank you for your understanding.
For pick up times, please refer to the below list:
10:10am Habitat Resort
10:11am Vacation Village Caravan Park
10:12am Discovery Caravan Park
10:15am Reflections B&B
10:15am The Oaks- Broome
10:15am Bayside Holiday Apartments
10:16am The Continental Hotel
10:17am Moonlight Bay Suites
10:18am The Mangrove Hotel
10:18am Herbert Street, Broome
10:19am Roebuck bay Hotel
10:20am The Courthouse B&B
10:20am BromeTown B&B
10:20am Broome Visitors Centre
10:20am Kimberley Travellers Lodge
10:20am Pinctada McApline House
10:20am Broome Time Resort
10:22am Ochre Moon B&B
10:25am Broome Caravan Park
10:25am The Oaks- Cable Beach
10:26am The Billi
10:27am Tarangau Caravan Park
10:28am Mantra Frangipani
10:29am The Pearle of Cable Beach
10:30am Cable Beach Caravan Park
10:31am Cable Beach Backpackers
10:32am Blue Seas Resort
10:33am Cocos Beach Bungalows
10:34am Beaches of Broome
10:35am Seashells Broome
10:37am RAC Cable Beach Caravan Park
10:38am Broome Beach Resort
10:39am Cable Beachside Villas
10:40am Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa
10:42am Bali Hai Resort & Spa
10:45am Kimberley Sands Resort & Spa
10:20am Self Drive- Cygnet Bay Pearls Showroom
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Broome Tours WA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.