Endemic to this region, nowhere else in the world can you try the delectable meat of a Kimberley Mud Crab. The only thing that makes them taste better is catching them for yourself which is exactly what you will do on this tour.
This tour has both a relaxing element, that is the catamaran cruise through Roebuck Bay and an exhilarating element that is the excitement of meandering through mangroves in our adventure tender to locate the mud crab.
About This Deal
Come with us on a fun and flavour filled morning adventure in search of the prized Kimberley Mud Crab.
This unique adventure sees you enjoy a scenic morning catamaran cruise through Roebuck Bay to Broome’s incredible creek systems for an exciting few hours of crabbing.
You’ll learn how Broomies navigate the tides and creek systems to catch the ‘Muddy’ before trying your hand at picking a prime spot, casting the pots, and the suspenseful pulling of the pot. After crabbing, you get to tuck into the mud crabs' delectable meat, freshly prepared for you on board.
• Roebuck Bay, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Assisted embarkment onto the boat
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- All equipment and bait required for crabbing
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Freshly cooked Kimberley Mud Crab
- Alcoholic Beverages
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Broome Tours WA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.