This is your perfect opportunity to make the most of your stay on Bruny Island.
You will step back in time as you enter the lighthouse tower and watch the sunset for another new day.
You will enjoy spectacular ocean and seacliff coastal views towards the southern tip of Tasmania.
As the clifftop beacon lights up, imagine what it was like to be a lighthouse keeper in past years, something business owner knows well as he lived at many lighthouse stations in Tasmania. You will hear about nearby shipwreck tragedies and what makes the Cape Bruny Lighthouse special, being one of the oldest in Australia. Feel free to bring along a snack.
Tour capacity 2 – 10 people. Operates Friday and Saturday evenings and on request. Self-Drive to Cape Bruny.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bruny Island Lighthouse Tours, Bruny Island, Tasmania 7070 Australia
Guests meet the guide at the Cape Bruny Lightstation Carpark, 1 hour Before Sunset.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: South Bruny National Park, Bruny Island, Tasmania 7151 Australia
Guests enter the South Bruny National Park before reaching Cape Bruny. A National Parks Pass is required
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cape Bruny Lighthouse, 1750 Lighthouse Rd, Bruny Island, Tasmania Australia
Join our Cape Bruny Lighthouse Sunset Tours. Watch the sunset over the D'Entrecasteaux Channel and Southern Tasmania's Wilderness.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please call the phone number on your Voucher to confirm your departure time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for those with poor knees or hips
- Not recommended if you suffer from vertigo
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Local & Professional guide
- Head lamps
- Entry/Admission - Bruny Island Lighthouse Tours
- Entry/Admission - Cape Bruny Lighthouse
- National Park Entry
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - South Bruny National Park
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bruny Island Safaris in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.