The hilltop winery located at Mount Cotton, Queensland is home to more than just premium wine. Sirromet, a family owned and run winery, just a short drive from Brisbane and the Gold Coast incorporates state of the art facilities, exquisite dining, wine tours, tastings and a year-round calendar of entertainment. The Sirromet story began when owner Terry Morris was in Victoria attending a dinner party with friends. Terry mentioned that he had tried a great wine from Queensland’s Granite Belt to which his Victorian friends laughed and said “There’s no such thing as a great wine from Queensland.” This was the spark that Terry needed to create his vision for Sirromet, choosing land in the Granite Belt Region, providing the perfect location for growing grapes and in 2000, the cellar doors swung open to the public. Now recognised on the World stage, the award-winning winery boasts over 880 awards for their exquisite wine collection.
About This Deal
Sirromet is a family owned and run winery situated at picturesque Mount Cotton, just a short drive from Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Sirromet’s state of the art facilities offers food and wine lovers the ultimate winery experience. Their story begun when Terry Morris, Queensland entrepreneur and businessman, was in Victoria attending a dinner party with friends. Terry mentioned that he had tried a great wine from Queensland’s Granite Belt to which his Victorian friends laughed and said “There’s no such thing as a great wine from Queensland.” This was the spark that Terry needed to create his vision for Sirromet. Terry chose land in the Granite Belt Region renowned for its unique combination of rich soil, high altitude and cool climate, providing the perfect location for growing grapes and in 2000 they opened our doors to the public. Utilising traditional methods and new technology, Sirromet produce exquisite quality wines recognised on the world stage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour through the Winery
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
Ann Street Stop 12 at City Hall, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise pickup location, we pick up at all brisbane and gold coast hotels in cbd area.
Outside of area pickups available for group tours only.
- Brisbane Intl Airport, 11 The Circuit, Brisbane, Queensland 4008 Australia
- Port of Brisbane Operations Base, 18 Howard Smith Dr, Port of Brisbane QLD 4178, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/23/2019 - 5/22/2022
|Wednesday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bums On Seats Tours Queensland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.