When you are planning a trip to Brisbane or the Gold Coast, take advantage of our day tours. It is guaranteed that you will have a ball in Queensland, where Australia shines and spectacular day tour options, sightseeing and nature experiences abound. Our Trip is unique because we are able to tailor it to your needs and change our times to suit how long you want to spend in a particular destination.
** please note itinerary is subject to change without notice
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park, River Terrace Kangaroo Point, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
Experience the views of the highest peak in the cbd, see the hard stone that form the banks of the river and watch our city cats cruise.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Story Bridge, Main Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4160 Australia
The most iconic bridge overlooking the Brisbane river.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: New Farm Park, 1038 Brunswick Street New Farm, Brisbane, Queensland 4005 Australia
Visit the beautiful gardens of Brisbane, experience a river walk. Discover the old Brisbane powerhouse
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia
Stop by the iconic fortitude valley, grab a coffee and head into the amazing architectural paradise which is the China town mall.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mount Coot-Tha Summit Lookout, 1012 Sir Samuel Griffith Drive, Brisbane, Queensland 4066 Australia
Take a look at our beautiful city from up high. Visit the gift shop, we can even stop for lunch if you desire.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, 708 Jesmond Rd Fig Tree Pocket, Brisbane, Queensland 4069 Australia
Visit Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary which is the oldest and largest koala sanctuary built in 1927.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: South Bank Parklands, South Bank, Brisbane, Queensland 4101 Australia
Enjoy some leisure time at southbank, shop, eat sunbathe and explore the lovely gardens.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Free Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- entry to lone pine koala sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Story Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - South Bank Parklands
- Trailer for additional Luggage
- Pick up outside of cbd
Traveler pickup is offered
Please call to confirm pick up outside of cbd is as this subject to availability and will have a cost payable to driver for extra time if required.
- Brisbane Intl Airport, 11 The Circuit, Brisbane, Queensland 4008 Australia
- Port of Brisbane
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bums On Seats Tours Queensland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.