Explore this beautiful walking track that leads from Kondalilla Falls down the escarpment into a lush rainforested valley then climbs up the ridge again to return.
From the Kondalilla Falls car park, walk 100-metres downhill (with steps) to a large grassed picnic area with barbecues, picnic tables and toilets. Laze over a picnic then set out for a scenic walk. Follow the Picnic Creek circuit, walking through rainforest and open forest to a cool rock pool at the top of the falls.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kondalilla Falls Rd, Montville, Queensland 4560 Australia
Kondalilla is a national park in the Blackall Range of South East Queensland, Australia, 91 km north of Brisbane. William Skene founded this area on his property while searching for lost cattle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maleny, Maleny, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Lunch and Stroll through the shops
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
6 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bums On Seats Tours Queensland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.