Explore this beautiful walking track that leads from Kondalilla Falls down the escarpment into a lush rainforested valley then climbs up the ridge again to return.
From the Kondalilla Falls car park, walk 100-metres downhill (with steps) to a large grassed picnic area with barbecues, picnic tables and toilets. Laze over a picnic then set out for a scenic walk. Follow the Picnic Creek circuit, walking through rainforest and open forest to a cool rock pool at the top of the falls.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kondalilla Falls Rd, Montville, Queensland 4560 Australia
Kondalilla is a national park in the Blackall Range of South East Queensland, Australia, 91 km north of Brisbane. William Skene founded this area on his property while searching for lost cattle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maleny, Maleny, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Lunch and Stroll through the shops
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Maleny Botanic Gardens & Bird World, 233 Maleny-Stanley River Rd Corner Mountain View Road, Maleny, Queensland 4552 Australia
Meander through some of the most exquisite gardens in Queensland featuring a panorama of waterfalls, ponds and colourful plantings, idyllic rainforest surroundings and views of the spectacular Glass House Mountains at Maleny Botanic Gardens and Bird World. Bring a picnic to enjoy by one of the many lakes or lounge under a tree with a good book and soak up the peace and serenity. Devonshire cream teas are available to paying garden visitors as well as those who aren’t up to a walk on the day but need a treat in a beautiful setting. Make time to visit the aviary and enjoy a fascinating presentation on the colourful native and exotic birds who are very likely to land on your shoulder.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Maleny Botanic Gardens & Bird World
Traveler pickup is offered
Please call to confirm pick up outside of cbd is as this subject to availability.
- Brisbane Intl Airport, 11 The Circuit, Brisbane, Queensland 4008 Australia
- Brisbane Port
6 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bums On Seats Tours Queensland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.