This mini stand up paddle boarding experience is the best choice for those trying stand up paddling for the first time or if you are a bit nervous out on the water and provides an opportunity to get yourself started in this popular sport. You’ll learn some basic paddling technique and then follow this up with a short paddle boarding adventure (about 1.5 hours paddling at a leisurely pace) with a guide to assist you along the way. Runs daily!
What You'll Get
• Head to our base in the beautiful Bonnie Vale picnic grounds in Bundeena - right on the waterfront ready for your paddling adventure
• Meet your guide 15 minutes prior to start of your tour to complete paperwork, be fitted into safety vest and kayak and organise your gear.
• Technique and safety briefing from your expert guide
• Get started on your paddling adventure!
• Paddle along the beautiful Deeban Sand-Spit, across to the tucked away Little Darook Park or around to Bundeena ferry wharf.
• Destinations varies depending on weather conditions, but all trips are sure to impress!
• Hire of paddle board and paddke
• FREE – Digital Photos (uploaded to our Facebook page)
• PFD Safety Vest – Australian Standard
• Dry Storage Bag
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants must be able to swim/tread water
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hire of kayak, paddle and safety vest
- Basic kayaking technique instruction
- Experienced guide accompaniment for duration of activity
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- No food and drinks included but can be purchased at nearby supermarket (3 mins drive away
Bonnie Vale Picnic Grounds in Bundeena
Sea Breeze Lane, Bundeena
Paid parking available in the picnic area or you can park near turn off to Sea Breeze Lane (on Bundeena Drive) for free. Walk from here is just 5 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bundeena Kayaks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.