Escape the crowds and experience the spectacular scenery and sunset over the Great Ocean Road on this small group tour. Depart mid-morning making your way towards the Surf Coast with frequent scenic stops, including the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch. Along the way you will see pristine beaches, pass through idyllic seaside villages and stop to look for some of Australia’s iconic wildlife like wild koalas and colourful parrots. Discover the Shipwreck Coast, stroll along the historic beaches and see Loch Ard Gorge. Arrive at the 12 Apostles and descend the Gibson’s Steps where you will be dwarfed by the high cliff line and these enormous offshore stacks. One of the many highlights of your day will no doubt be watching the sun set over this spectacular coastline (summer only/subject to weather conditions).
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kennett River, Victoria Australia
Look for Koalas & native brids in the wild!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
The history of the infamous Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
The world-famous 12 Apostles see these enormous limestone stacks from the viewing platform.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway, Great Ocean Rd 689/721 Great Ocean Rd, Lorne, Victoria Australia
Photo opportunity. Hear memorable stories at Memorial Arch about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for the regions coastal communities.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No large luggage permitted, please keep bags to a maximum of 5kg
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Children of all ages must purchase a ticket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned 24-seater touring vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Access to free audio translation app
- Drinks (available to purchase)
10 to 13 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.