Travel along the Great Ocean Road, see Phillip Island's little penguins and visit your favorite Melbourne city sights! This super saver combines Melbourne's top experiences by taking you to the Twelve Apostles on a Great Ocean Road Classic tour, and to see the parade of cute little penguins on a separate Phillip Island day tour. Finally, choose to visit one of Melbourne's premier attractions - Melbourne Star Observation Wheel OR Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium OR Eureka Skydeck 88 with your included Melbourne Attractions Pass.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway, Lorne, Victoria Australia
Hear memorable stories at Memorial Arch about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for the regions coastal communities.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cape Otway Lightstation, Otway Lighthouse Rd, Cape Otway, Great Otway National Park, Victoria VIC 3233 Australia
Take the winding staircase to the top to capture a memorable photo
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
The world famous 12 Apostles - see these enormous limestone stacks from the viewing platform.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
The history of the infamous Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria 3912 Australia
Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary & see wombats, koalas, kangaroos & much more!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Churchill Island, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Explore this historic landmark & see the local sheep shearing & working dogs in action.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Nobbies, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Explore the boardwalks to enjoy panoramic coastal views
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Come and watch the Penguin Parade at dusk. See these amazing creatures in their natural environment.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All revenue generated by the Phillip Island Nature Park benefits penguins and conservation
- The Parade is an outdoor experience so please dress warmly. You must wear sturdy footwear (slip on shoes or high heels not permitted)
- Photography and video are NOT PERMITTED at the Penguin Parade
- Children aged 5-13 years are not permitted on the Penguin Plus, Penguin Skybox and the Private Penguin Parade. Children 4 years and under are not allowed on this tour.
- Please note: these are two separate day tours. You MUST take the Phillip Island tour within 7 days of the Great Ocean Road tour; book the Great Ocean Road tour for the day you prefer, and then contact the local tour operator directly to book the second tour (contact info will be printed on your confirmation voucher)
- Melbourne Attraction Pass is valid to use over a period of six months with a single entry for each attraction
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Lunch (Phillip Island)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned 24-seater touring vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Churchill Island
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Food and drinks, unless specified (available for purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
You may choose a pickup from the available list or the following locations: Immigration Museum (400 Flinders Street) or Regent Theatre (191 Collins Street). Pickup is only available from the listed hotels.
Your pick up information for both tours including exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
• Great Ocean Road classic tour returns to original departure point at approximately 8pm
• Phillip Island Penguin Parade begins at dusk and concludes after the penguins have crossed the beach. This event can last up to 2 hours, depending on the number of penguins and the seasonalityTimes are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.