This super saver combines Victoria's two most popular destinations plus entry to a selected attraction in Melbourne City.
Take a trip to Phillip Island for your chance to get up close and personal to some of Australia's most famous wildlife including Kangaroos, Wallabies, Koalas and Little Penguins. Enjoy a visit to Churchill Island Heritage Farm to learn a little about the first settlers and farming life.
Your second tour will take you on a journey to Australia's most famous coastal drive, the Great Ocean Road. Experience the true diversity of this region as your guide takes you to some of the very best spots on your way to the world-famous 12 Apostles.
This package contains two separate day tours which depart and return to Melbourne.
Finally, choose to visit one of Melbourne's premier attractions - Melbourne Star Observation Wheel OR Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium OR Eureka Skydeck 88 with your included Melbourne Attractions Pass.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway, Great Ocean Rd 689/721 Great Ocean Rd, Lorne, Victoria Australia
Hear memorable stories at Memorial Arch about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for the regions coastal communities.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kennett River, Kennett River, Victoria
See if you can spot the local colony of wild Koalas munching on eucalyptus leaves high up in the tree tops at Kennett River.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mait's Rest, 17km west of Apollo Bay, Apollo Bay, Victoria Australia
Take a gentle stroll through the towering trees and ancient ferns at Mait's Rest. This tranquil nature walk is located within the Great Otway National Park, an area of dense temperate rainforest.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Take in the world famous 12 Apostles at the Port Campbell National Park. Our guide will even make time for you to descend down to Gibson's Beach and view the Apostles from the sand.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
The history of the infamous Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria 3912 Australia
Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary & see wombats, koalas, kangaroos & much more!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Churchill Island, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Explore this historic landmark & see the local sheep shearing & working dogs in action.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Nobbies, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Explore the boardwalks to enjoy panoramic coastal views
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Come and watch the Penguin Parade at dusk. See these amazing creatures in their natural environment.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Parade is an outdoor experience so please dress warmly. You must wear sturdy footwear (slip on shoes or high heels not permitted)
- Photography and video are NOT PERMITTED at the Penguin Parade
- The date you choose for your reservation will be the date your Great Ocean Road day tour will be booked for. You MUST contact the Operator directly to advise which date you would like to take the Phillip Island Day Tour which must be booked within 7 days of your Great Ocean Road Tour
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Please contact the Tour Operator directly to advise which attraction pass you would prefer. If none is specified you will be provided with entry to the Eureka Skydeck
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The Penguins Plus, Underground Viewing & Guided Ranger Viewing upgrades are on request and are not considered confirmed until the tour Operator, Bunyip Tours, has contacted you directly
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We have been closely monitoring recommendations from the Australian Government & World Health Organisation (WHO) & based on their advice we have enhanced our cleaning procedures and implemented precautionary measures to ensure the highest levels of safety.
- Lunch - Provided on Phillip Island Tour only
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Park Entry Fees on both days
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning Tea is provided on the Great Ocean Road Classic Tour only
- Pickup from selected hotels
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Churchill Island
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Meals other than as stated
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup for the Phillip Island Tour will be between 9:45am-10:45am and will be between 7am-8am for the Great Ocean Road Classic Tour. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
The Phillip Island Tour returns between 9pm-midnight depending on the season. The Great Ocean Road Classic Tour returns between 8pm-9pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.