Take the best bits of Melbourne and Victoria with this great-value super saver deal, combining three best selling tours into one money-saving package. First is Puffing Billy in the Dandenong Ranges, Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Park and the famous Penguin Parade on Phillip Island. On day two enjoy a road trip to the Great Ocean Road.
**This package is a combination of two separate day tours which depart and return to Melbourne each day.**
Finally, choose to visit one of three Melbourne's premier attractions - Melbourne Star Observation Wheel OR Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium OR Eureka Skydeck 88 with your Melbourne Attractions Pass. Please let us know at the time of booking which you would prefer.
About This Deal
Historic Steam Train
Duration: 45 minutes
Location: Puffing Billy Railway, 1 Old Monbulk Road, Belgrave, Victoria 3160 Australia
Native wildlife and guided tour of the animal exhibits. You will also have the chance to be close to Kangaroos & Wallabies!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Location: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria 3912 Australia
Enjoy spectacular coastal views while trying to spot some Australian Fur Seals.
Duration: 15 minutes
Location: The Nobbies Centre, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
See Victoria’s largest colony of little penguins in the nightly Penguin Parade.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Enjoy an included morning tea at one of the most well known surf towns in Australia.
Duration: 45 minutes
Location: Torquay VIC 3228, Australia
Spot wild Koalas high up in the trees at Kennett River!
Duration: 20 minutes
Location: Kennett River, Kennett River, Victoria
Learn the tale the famous shipwreck
Duration: 45 minutes
Location: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Take in the world famous 12 Apostles
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The date you choose for your reservation will be the date your Puffing Billy, Moonlit Sanctuary & Penguins day tour will be booked for. You MUST contact the Operator directly to advise which date you would like to take the Great Ocean Road Day Tour which must be booked within 7 days of your Puffing Billy Tour
- Please note this package contains two separate day tours, each depart and return to Melbourne
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack or soft overnight bag weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please contact the Tour Operator directly to advise which attraction pass you would prefer. If none is specified you will be provided with entry to the Eureka Skydeck
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We have been closely monitoring recommendations from the Australian Government & World Health Organisation (WHO) & based on their advice we have enhanced our cleaning procedures and implemented precautionary measures to ensure the highest levels of safety.
- Friendly & informative guide
- All park entry fees for both days
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Guided one day tour of Great Ocean Road
- Guided one day tour of Puffing Billy & Phillip Island
- Pickup from selected hotels
- Entry/Admission - Puffing Billy Railway
- Entry/Admission - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Meals & drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup for the Puffing Billy & Penguins Tour will be between 9am-10am (Apr-Oct) or 10am-11am (Nov-Mar) and pickup for your Great Ocean Road Tour will be between 7am-8am. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
The Puffing Billy & Penguins Tour returns to Melbourne between 9pm-midnight depending on the season, and the Great Ocean Road returns between 8pm-9pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.