Combine Melbourne's top day tours on this super saver package. Admire the Twelve Apostles on a Great Ocean Road classic tour & enjoy a walk on the white sands of Squeaky Beach on our Wilsons Promontory day tour. You will experience beautiful beaches, temperate rainforests, sweeping coastal views, wild animal sighting and learn a little about the history of both regions.
This package is a combination of two separate day tours which depart and return to Melbourne each day.
Finally, choose to visit one of three Melbourne's premier attractions - Melbourne Star Observation Wheel OR Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium OR Eureka Skydeck 88 with your Melbourne Attractions Pass.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway, Great Ocean Rd 689/721 Great Ocean Rd, Lorne, Victoria Australia
Snap a photo of the famous Memorial Arch, dedicated to those who helped build Australia's most famous coastal road.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Kennett River, Kennett River, Victoria
See if you can spot the local colony of wild Koalas munching on eucalyptus leaves high up in the tree tops at Kennett River.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mait's Rest, 17km west of Apollo Bay, Apollo Bay, Victoria Australia
Take a gentle stroll through the towering trees and ancient ferns at Mait's Rest. This tranquil nature walk is located within the Great Otway National Park, an area of dense temperate rainforest.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Take in the world famous 12 Apostles at the Port Campbell National Park. Our guide will even make time for you to descend down to Gibson's Beach and view the Apostles from the sand.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Learn the tale the famous shipwreck and marvel at this stunning inlet.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Squeaky Beach, Wilsons Promontory Road, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Find out why this pristine white stretch of sand is called 'squeaky beach' as you take in breathtaking views of the surrounding open ocean.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tidal River, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Your guide will take you to some of the most beautiful spots within Wilsons Promontory including a summit hike, wildlife/nature walk and panoramic views. For those who would prefer something a little gentler, you will have the option to enjoy Lilly Pilly Gully walk which winds through lush green forest.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children under 14 years
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- The date you choose for your reservation will be the date your Wilsons Promontory day tour will be booked for. You MUST contact the Operator directly to advise which date you would like to take the Great Ocean Road Day Tour which must be booked within 7 days of your Wilsons Promontory tour
- Please contact the Tour Operator directly to advise which attraction pass you would prefer. If none is specified you will be provided with entry to the Eureka Skydeck
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for guests with mobility challenges as our visit to Wilsons Promontory is mostly walking/light hiking based
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We have been closely monitoring recommendations from the Australian Government & World Health Organisation (WHO) & based on their advice we have enhanced our cleaning procedures and implemented precautionary measures to ensure the highest levels of safety.
- National Park fees
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup from selected hotels
- WiFi on board
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning Tea is provided on the Great Ocean Road Classic Tour only
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Meals other than as stated
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup will be between 7am-8am for both tours, depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 8pm-9pm for both tours.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.