Combine Melbourne's top day tours on this super saver package. Admire the Twelve Apostles on a Great Ocean Road classic tour & enjoy a walk on the white sands of Squeaky Beach on our Wilsons Promontory day tour.
This package is a combination of two separate day tours.
Finally, choose to visit one of three Melbourne's premier attractions - Melbourne Star Observation Wheel OR Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium OR Eureka Skydeck 88 with your Melbourne Attractions Pass.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Take in the world famous 12 Apostles
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tidal River, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Wildlife walk, Mt Bishop summit, animal spotting,
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Cape Otway Lightstation, Otway Lighthouse Rd, Cape Otway, Great Otway National Park, Victoria VIC 3233 Australia
Take the winding staircase to the top to capture a memorable photo
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Squeaky Beach, Wilsons Promontory Road, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Beautiful coastal beach
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Learn the tale the famous shipwreck
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children under 14 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No large luggage permitted, please keep bags to a maximum of 5kg
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Children of all ages must purchase a ticket
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The date you choose for your reservation will be the date your Wilsons Promontory day tour will be booked for. You MUST contact the Operator directly to advise which date you would like to take the Great Ocean Road Day Tour which must be booked within 7 days of your Wilsons Promontory tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please contact the Tour Operator directly to advise which attraction pass you would prefer. If none is specified you will be provided with entry to the Eureka Skydeck
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- National Park fees
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned 24-seater touring vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
- WiFi on board
- Access to free translation app
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Entry/Admission - Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Entry/Admission - Cape Otway Lightstation
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
You may choose a pickup from the available list or the following locations: Immigration Museum (400 Flinders Street) or Regent Theatre (191 Collins Street). Pickup is only available from the listed hotels.
Your pick up information for both tours including exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.