Go road-tripping along the Great Ocean Road, discover colonial history and gorgeous beaches on the Mornington Peninsula, and visit popular Melbourne city sights on this combination super saver! First, experience one of Melbourne's top day trips as you discover the Twelve Apostles on a Great Ocean Road classic tour; then relax at vineyards on the Mornington Peninsula on a second day trip.
This package contains two separate day tours.
Finally, choose to visit one of three Melbourne's premier attractions - Melbourne Star Observation Wheel OR Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium OR Eureka Skydeck 88 with your Melbourne Attractions Pass.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
The world-famous 12 Apostles see these enormous limestone stacks from the viewing platform.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, 244 Shands Rd, Main Ridge, Victoria 3928 Australia
Pick your own strawberries (additional cost)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Otway Lightstation, Otway Lighthouse Rd, Cape Otway, Great Otway National Park, Victoria VIC 3233 Australia
Stunning coastline views from the winding staircase at the top
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
The history of the infamous Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Portsea Pier, Portsea, Victoria Australia
Historic Pier and Beach
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No large luggage permitted, please keep bags to a maximum of 5kg
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Children of all ages must purchase a ticket
- The date you choose for your reservation will be the date your Mornington Peninsula day tour will be booked for. You MUST contact the Operator directly to advise which date you would like to take the Great Ocean Road Day Tour which must be booked within 7 days of your Mornington Peninsula Tour
- Please contact the Tour Operator directly to advise which attraction pass you would prefer. If none is specified you will be provided with entry to the Eureka Skydeck
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Wine tasting fees
- Lunch (Mornington Peninsula tour only)
- National Park fees
- Friendly & informative guide
- Transport by air-conditioned 24-seater touring vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
- Access to free translation app
- WiFi on board
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Meals unless stated otherwise
Traveler pickup is offered
You may choose a pickup from the available list or the following locations: Immigration Museum (400 Flinders Street) or Regent Theatre (191 Collins Street). Pickup is only available from the listed hotels.
Your pick up information for both tours including exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.