Discover the natural beauty of Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory National Park on this two-day small-group tour from Melbourne. Get back to nature with hikes along spectacular tracks and see native wildlife in its natural habitat. Be entranced by the nightly penguin parade, and visit Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park.
About This Deal
Day 1: Phillip Island & Penguin Parade
Stop At: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria 3912 Australia
Have the opportunity to see many native Australian animals including Koalas, Dingoes, Emus and Wombats. You can even get up close to Kangaroos and Wallabies or a Koala!*
*additional fees payable directly to Moonlit Sanctuary
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Churchill Island, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Experience a trip back in time with our visit to Churchill Island! Here you will be able to see restored farmhouses and cottages nestled on this small coastal island. Enjoy stunning views or watch some of the demonstrations such as sheep shearing, whip cracking or working dogs in action.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Nobbies Centre, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Spot the local fur seal colony at seal rocks, the largest colony of this species in Australia. Take in beautiful views of the coast and sea while taking a gentle stroll along the boardwalks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Witness the nightly spectacle of the Little Penguins coming ashore after a hard days fishing. Watch as these tiny penguins waddle their way up Summerland beach to the nesting grounds. Take some time to walk along the paths and boadwalks for a chance to spot one of our furry friends resting in their burrow!
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Stay at The Island Accommodation (shared option) or Phillip Island Apartments (private option)
Day 2: Wilsons Promontory
Stop At: Tidal River, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Enjoy a beautiful nature walk hand picked by our experienced tour guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Squeaky Beach, Wilsons Promontory Road, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Discover the 'singing' quartz sand at one of Australia's most famous beaches as you stroll between wild seas and peaceful bush land.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wilsons Promontory National Park, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Gippsland, Victoria
Enjoy a medium grade hike (depending on group fitness) up Mount Bishop or a gentle walk through Lilly Pilly.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 year old must be accompanied by an adult
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack or soft overnight bag weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- This tour is a combination of 2 one-day tours with an overnight stay on Phillip Island
- Children 4 years and older are welcome on tour. To book a child simply add an additional 'adult' ticket to your booking. For example, if you wish to book 2 adults and 1 child, select 3 'adult' tickets. If you are travelling with children, you must book a 'private' room and contact the supplier to provide the age of your child.
- Not recommended for guests with mobility challenges as our visit to Wilsons Promontory is mostly walking/light hiking based
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We have been closely monitoring recommendations from the Australian Government & World Health Organisation (WHO) & based on their advice we have enhanced our cleaning procedures and implemented precautionary measures to ensure the highest levels of safety.
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation and linen
- Friendly & Informative Guide
- Pickup from selected hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry to Moonlit Sanctuary, Penguin Parade, Churchill Island & Wilsons Promontory
- Entry/Admission - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Churchill Island
- Entry/Admission - The Nobbies Centre
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Entry/Admission - Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Entry/Admission - Squeaky Beach
- Meals other than as stated
- Towel & toiletries
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup will be between 9:45am-10:45am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 8pm-9pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.