Enjoy close encounters with koalas, kangaroos, little penguins and other Australian wildlife, just a short drive from bustling Melbourne. On this 2-day tour, travel to the Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park to see kangaroos; stop at the Nobbies to see Seal Rocks; watch the penguin parade at Summerland Beach.
Enjoy an overnight stay in the heart of Phillip Island, Cowes, where you will have plenty of time to enjoy the local shops, eateries and of course the beautiful bay beach.
About This Deal
Day 1: Nature & Heritage
Stop At: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria 3912 Australia
Begin your wildlife experience with a visit to Moonlit Sanctuary, a multi-award winning Conservation Park dedicated to native Australian animals. You'll be able to see Kangaroos, Koalas, Wallabies, Dingoes, Wombats, Reptiles and Bird life here.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Churchill Island, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
This tiny island will give you an insight as to how Australian farmers lived upon early settlement. Watch sheep shearing, working dogs in action and whip cracking!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Cowes, Cowes, Phillip Island, Victoria
Be dropped off at your accommodation late afternoon, giving you the opportunity to explore the township of Cowes at your leisure. Enjoy the beautiful calm bay beach, wander the shops or enjoy a meal at one of the many eateries along the Esplanade.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Phillip Island Apartments (or high-quality alternative during peak seasons)
Day 2: Phillip Island & Penguin Parade
Stop At: The Nobbies Centre, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Be picked up late afternoon enabling you to further enjoy Cowes and relax into the vibes of this much loved local holiday destination. Your guide will collect you from your accommodation and continue onto the Nobbies where you will be met with stunning coastal views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Finally it is on to the main attraction, the world famous Penguin Parade. Marvel as hundreds of tiny Penguins emerge from the surf and waddle up the beach to their nests. Take some time to explore the brand new visitors centre and wander along the paths and boardwalks throughout the park.
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast included at accommodation
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 year old must be accompanied by an adult
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack or soft overnight bag weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- This tour is a combination of guided and self-guided touring
- Children 4 years and older are welcome on tour. To book a child simply add an additional 'adult' ticket to your booking. For example, if you wish to book 2 adults and 1 child, select 3 'adult' tickets. If you are travelling with children, you must book a 'private' room and contact the supplier to provide the age of your child.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We have been closely monitoring recommendations from the Australian Government & World Health Organisation (WHO) & based on their advice we have enhanced our cleaning procedures and implemented precautionary measures to ensure the highest levels of safety.
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation as booked (linen included)
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Pickup from selected hotels
- Entry fees to Moonlit Sanctuary, Churchill Island & The Penguin Parade
- Entry/Admission - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Churchill Island
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Meals other than as stated
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup will be between 9:45am-10:45am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 9pm-midnight depending on the season.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.