Take a day trip from Melbourne to check out the Healesville Sanctuary and the Puffing Billy Steam Train. At Healesville Sanctuary you’ll meet Australia’s native animals including koalas, kangaroos, monitor lizards and dingos. Then head to the Puffing Billy Steam Train for a ride through the rainforest on the century-old steam train. Small-group tour limited to 24 people ensures a more personalized experience.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Healesville Sanctuary, Badger Creek Road Healsville, Healesville, Victoria 3777 Australia
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Puffing Billy Railway, 1 Old Monbulk Road, Belgrave, Victoria 3160 Australia
Historic Steam Train
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dandenong Ranges National Park, Mount Dandenong Tourist Rd, Dandenong, Victoria 3787 Australia
Grants Picnic Reserve
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: At times the itinerary may operate in reverse
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No large luggage permitted, please keep bags to a maximum of 5kg
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Children of all ages must purchase a ticket
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Experienced driver/guide & live commentary
- Transport by air-conditioned 24-seater touring vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off from selected hotels
- Access to the free translation app
- One-way journey on Puffing Billy Steam Train
- Park Entry Fees
- Entry/Admission - Healesville Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Puffing Billy Railway
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Dandenong Ranges National Park
Traveler pickup is offered
You may choose a pickup from the available list or the following locations: Immigration Museum (400 Flinders Street) or Regent Theatre (191 Collins Street). Pickup is only available from the listed hotels.
Your pick up information including exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne between 5:00pm-5:30pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.