Join your small group eco-tour for the spectacular journey along the Great Ocean Road - One of Australia’s greatest coastal drives, including the world famous 12 Apostles, rolling hills and the Loch Ard Gorge shipwreck legends. Enjoy an exclusive stop at the iconic Cape Otway Lightstation, mainland Australia's oldest surviving lighthouse. Take in the breathtaking views over the Southern Ocean and Bass Strait from the lighthouse.
In the afternoon discover the Shipwreck Coast, stroll along the historic beaches and see Loch Ard Gorge. Arrive at the 12 Apostles where you will marvel at these enormous limestone offshore rock formations. With small tour groups, there is plenty of time to get out and explore nature at its very best. You will enjoy the benefits of personalised and interactive with our experienced and well-trained tour guides.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Great Ocean Road, Great Ocean Road, Torquay, Victoria 3231 Australia
Our tour drives along the most scenic sections of the Great Ocean Road between Anglesea and Port Campbell.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Cape Otway Lightstation, Otway Lighthouse Rd, Cape Otway, Great Otway National Park, Victoria VIC 3233 Australia
Visit Cape Otway Lighthouse and enjoy stunning coastline views. Take the winding staircase to the top to capture a memorable photo.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Take in the world famous 12 Apostles . See the enormous lilmestone stacks from the viewing platform.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
The history of the infamous Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway, Great Ocean Rd 689/721 Great Ocean Rd, Lorne, Victoria Australia
Memorial Arch Photo Stop - Hear memorable stories at Memorial Arch about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for the regions coastal communities.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Access to the free translation app
- No large luggage permitted, please keep bags to a maximum of 5kg
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Children of all ages must purchase a ticket
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned 24-seater touring vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Cape Otway Lightstation
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
Traveler pickup is offered
You may choose a pickup from the available list or the following locations: Immigration Museum (400 Flinders Street) or Regent Theatre (191 Collins Street). Pickup is only available from the listed hotels.
Your pick up information including exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
The tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 9.00pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.