Join your small group eco-tour for the spectacular journey along the Great Ocean Road - One of Australia’s greatest coastal drives, including the world famous 12 Apostles, rolling hills and the Loch Ard Gorge shipwreck legends.
In the afternoon discover the Shipwreck Coast, stroll along the historic beaches and see Loch Ard Gorge. Arrive at the 12 Apostles where you will marvel at these enormous limestone offshore rock formations. With small tour groups, there is plenty of time to get out and explore nature at its very best. You will enjoy the benefits of personalised and interactive with our experienced and well-trained tour guides.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torquay, Torquay, Victoria
Take a short break in the famous seaside town of Torquay, your guide will provide morning tea as you take in the sights.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway, Great Ocean Rd 689/721 Great Ocean Rd, Lorne, Victoria Australia
Memorial Arch Photo Stop - Hear memorable stories at Memorial Arch about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for the regions coastal communities.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kennett River, Kennett River, Victoria
Look for Koalas in their natural habitat at Kennett River! You'll also find a variety of very colourful bird life here.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Apollo Bay, Apollo Bay, Victoria
Break for lunch (own expense) in Apollo Bay. Our guides suggest grabbing some take-away food so you can wander down to the beautiful beach or browse the local stores.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mait's Rest, 17km west of Apollo Bay, Apollo Bay, Victoria Australia
Experience the tranquillity of the Great Otway National Park, a huge area of temperate rainforest. Be on the lookout for furry locals as you take a gentle stroll through the ferns and ancient trees.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Take in the world famous 12 Apostles . See the enormous lilmestone stacks from the viewing platform.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Victoria 3269 Australia
The history of the infamous Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We have been closely monitoring recommendations from the Australian Government & World Health Organisation (WHO) & based on their advice we have enhanced our cleaning procedures and implemented precautionary measures to ensure the highest levels of safety.
- National Park fees
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Pickup from selected hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning Tea is included
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Lunch - All meals & drinks apart from Morning Tea are at your own expense
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup will be between 7am-8am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 8pm-9pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.