‘The Prom’ as it is known to many people, is one of Victoria’s most loved and cherished natural attractions. Located at the southernmost region of mainland Australia, this wildlife haven will inspire and intrigue even the most discerning traveller, with its panoramic views, pristine white beaches, coastal forests, cool climate rainforests and well-preserved walking tracks.
The prom is home to many marsupials, such as kangaroo’s and wombats, native birds and other native animals such as emus, which with a bit of luck you are able to see up-close. The best way to explore the Prom is on foot, so you will no doubt enjoy your stroll along some spectacular tracks and be entertained by the pure white quartz ‘singing sands’ of Squeaky Beach. An opportunity is available to enjoy either a rainforest walk at Lilly Pilly Rainforest or amazing panoramic views offered on the Verekers Outlook track, or Mount Bishop track (easy to medium graded walks).
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Wildlife walk, Mt Bishop summit, animal spotting,
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Squeaky Beach, Wilsons Promontory Road, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Beautiful coastal beach
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children under 14 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and wear sturdy walking shoes
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No large luggage permitted, please keep bags to a maximum of 5kg
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Children of all ages must purchase a ticket
- Not recommended for travellers with mobility challenges
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned 24-seater touring vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Access to the free translation app
- Entry/Admission - Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
You may choose a pickup from the available list or the following locations: Immigration Museum (400 Flinders Street) or Regent Theatre (191 Collins Street). Pickup is only available from the listed hotels.
Your pick up information including exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 8pm.
13 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.