‘The Prom’ as it is known to many people, is one of Victoria’s most loved and cherished natural attractions. Located at the southernmost region of mainland Australia, this wildlife haven will inspire and intrigue even the most discerning traveller, with its panoramic views, pristine white beaches, coastal forests, cool climate rainforests and well-preserved walking tracks.
The prom is home to many marsupials, such as kangaroo’s and wombats, native birds and other native animals such as emus, which with a bit of luck you are able to see up-close. The best way to explore the Prom is on foot, so you will no doubt enjoy your stroll along some spectacular tracks and be entertained by the pure white quartz ‘singing sands’ of Squeaky Beach. An opportunity is available to enjoy either a rainforest walk at Lilly Pilly Rainforest or amazing panoramic views offered on the Verekers Outlook track, or Mount Bishop track (easy to medium graded walks).
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Squeaky Beach, Wilsons Promontory Road, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
One of Australia's most famous beaches due to its 'singing' quartz sand.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wilsons Promontory National Park, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Gippsland, Victoria
Enjoy a guided walk to the summit of Mount Bishop where you will be met with beautiful views across Wilsons Promontory. Or, if you would prefer something a little gentler, take the Lilly Pilly Rainforest Walk.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tidal River, Wilsons Promontory VIC 3960, Australia
Our guide will take you on a wildlife walk at the old airfield for an opportunity to spot native Australian Animals.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children under 14 years
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Not recommended for guests with mobility challenges as our visit to Wilsons Promontory is mostly walking/light hiking based
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We have been closely monitoring recommendations from the Australian Government & World Health Organisation (WHO) & based on their advice we have enhanced our cleaning procedures and implemented precautionary measures to ensure the highest levels of safety.
- National Park fees
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Pickup from selected hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup will be between 7am-8am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 8pm-9pm.
13 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bunyip Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.